The online racing simulator
Ready2Roll GEN PRO?
(111 posts, started )
Thank you all for the great racing yesterday! A lot better racing with people who have similar controllers. I hope I'll participate in the next round, too!
Briliant! Something i wanted loong time.
Quote from Framaris :It was fun tonight, I had little training before, so my plan was to take it easy, carpio and aerox started with an infernal pace, with aerox doing 1:31:58 (-0:01WR), so best chance was to fight with the rest of us (the humans) for the last place on the podium. Sadly Carpio had some problems and had to retire, so lucky second place for me with B!K3R and MoMo in my mirrors.
Grats to Aerox for the win and an impressive start!

THX to everyone who has participated, it was a fair race and blue flags were well respected, you are all gentlemen sim racers!

Thanks fram!! Thanks for all these races...
And thanks for all these compliments!! As you said fram, when you do something with passion(do not do what you like but like what you do), you can do almost miracles

So FE2R/UF1 is my first official world record with H shifter, 720 degrees rotation and manual clutch!! YES!!

Long live R2Rs, long live R4Rs, long live to Genuine racing!!

See you soon guys!
Hooo Wow nice one mate!! you're the man!

One down, 9 to go?
Quote from Framaris :Hooo Wow nice one mate!! you're the man!

One down, 9 to go?

hehe maybe, if i get the same passion every rounds! I am really in love with that R2R Gen PRO series!! YOU are the man Fram!! Thanks again!
is it thefirst WR with realistic controller?
If its not the first, its one of the few. Gratz man.
Yep, Well done Juju
Not only Aerox is an amazing driver but also a very nice person from wich I learnt alot about racing.
Thanks guys!

Thank you Tony, glad i met you

See you soon for some asphalt screamming
Little update, since many complained about having 2 long weeks with only FWD, we've decided to have the XFG and XRG together for this week and the next one, next week's event will be on BL1R!

Good luck!
Tonight's Dailycious event will be on KY2 with the LX4! (open series, no registration needed)

On the side, every year we like to organise a summer event, this year I'd like to it on GEN PRO with the sim club members ( http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... wtopic.php?f=67&t=674 ).

Personally I would like a little endurance race, but nothing has been decided yet, so if you have suggestions you're welcome to do so here.

THX and good luck tonight!
I will be there!
Hmm I was just about to search for this thread to ask if people still race on this server, as I was on yesterday evening but it was just me and another guy

What time does tonight's event start then? Maybe I'll join. I've hardly raced LFS in the past year or so but I'm sure there's some people of my skill level I can race with
18:30UTC or 20:30 for Belgium!
Crap, then I'm too late Couldn't join earlier, I just now put the baby to bed.

EDIT: turns out my computer clock was an hour ahead
Quote from obsolum :Crap, then I'm too late Couldn't join earlier, I just now put the baby to bed.

EDIT: turns out my computer clock was an hour ahead

Hehe nice one! ....I've missed it....been too lazy this week and i had to catch up last night...
BUMP!

As mentioned in the topic posted last week.. Any news on this server going back online?
Thanks
and again ... really good stuff you have focused on there. Just couldn't log on at the moment. Will be back and enjoy this server a.s.a.p. Server is: "& R2R GEN PRO"? Thanks for the info on your homepage!
Ok the server is back!!

It is now set for the 13 cars using H shifter UF1+XFG+XRG+LX4+LX6+RB4+FXO+XRT+RAC+FZ5+UFR+FZR+FZ2 and for now you are able to change tracks!

Plz report any problems here on in our forum, suggestions are always very welcome: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/forum/index.php

Have fun!
I was there driving alone for half an hour or so..
Anyone interested coming to race with me ?
Apparently theres no one else posting here so doublepost ftw:

I absolutely love this server. Even though there was about 3-4 of us driving there, the battling was so intense and enjoyable, i didn't even think LFS would be that enjoyable. Its just..

just.. perfect.
I really love you fram for hosting this server

Ready2Roll GEN PRO?
(111 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG