The online racing simulator
can you disclose?
(27 posts, closed, started )
can you disclose?
hi,
could gunn or another moderator disclose who was the guy in the thread earlier regarding jordan2007
Im sure if they wanted they could, they have the info i guess, but morally, and probably there position of a mod would be at stake if they were to do so, plus, thank fook its finally gone, only took nearly 5 hours lol
YAY the thread magically dissapeared.
The thread was closed for a reason. Leave it.
when a thread involves this i think it should be disclosed
Yes but in the grand scheme of things, does it REALLY matter who it was. really??
#7 - 5haz
May the witch hunt begin.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Yes but in the grand scheme of things, does it REALLY matter who it was. really??

This.

Just leave it be. Its over.
#9 - AMB
He's searching I think, I PM'd.
Quote from brt900 :hi,
could gunn or another moderator disclose who was the guy in the thread earlier regarding jordan2007

Why? Do you wanna get some goold old fashioned revenge to make your boyfriend feel better?....It's just the Interwebz for goodness sake. Don't take it so seriously.

And no, the Mods will never reveal that kind of Information when asked.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Why? Do you wanna get some goold old fashioned revenge to make your boyfriend feel better?....It's just the Interwebz for goodness sake. Don't take it so seriously.

And no, the Mods will never reveal that kind of Information when asked.

Well, what this guy said was obviously way to far. Something that shouldnt be said.
Oh snap.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Yes but in the grand scheme of things, does it REALLY matter who it was. really??

No, but it does matter that the thread remained for so long.
I'm not defending myself I want to know who was posting the pictures and why it lasted about 5 hours
Quote from brt900 :I'm not defending myself I want to know who was posting the pictures and why it lasted about 5 hours

1. You will never know who it was.
2. Because no admins were online.
3. Forget this crap already.
And can we finally introduce an agreement not to post in any kind of obvious stupid or similar threads?

I don't get why such things have to get any attention by you guys. Report and ignore it.
It was me.
Damn, I missed it
It was Jordan arguing with himself
Oh damn thread is gone
Quote from obsolum :Damn, I missed it

Your lucky then.

I dont have any further comments about that ...
considering that Jordan answered only 2 minutes after the original post I guess it was himself. But whatever, was fun to read
This thread is closed

can you disclose?
(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG