The online racing simulator
A cool clip that resembles UFR (minus the drift)
#3 - 5haz
"...cold rear tyres..."
i thought it was that round in 1992 that they ran the prototype of the rwd cavalier btcc car for John Cleland, unless it was the year before
#7 - 5haz
Quote from jrd.racer :why is the car behaving like that?

Fwd touring cars have to be set up with huge oversteer to get them to corner as far as I know. As Devildare said, cold rear tyres too, well held by Cleland.

Ahh they should just bring back supertouring.

Quote from trebor901 :i thought it was that round in 1992 that they ran the prototype of the rwd cavalier btcc car for John Cleland, unless it was the year before

Theres no way you could get a RWD car to hold a slide like that under braking. Without all the weight and power over the front wheels he would've looped it surely?
but he was completely off the power during the slide where as if it was fwd normally when they are sideways like that no matter how tight the corner they'll always give it some power to pull it round
#9 - 5haz
Well I don't know, just I've never seen a RWD car pull out of that big a slide with no power either.
#14 - CSF
#15 - 5haz
Ohh wasn't BTCC brilliant.

Its John Cleland again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... YIokA&feature=related

I suppose he got the last laugh when they found loads of drugs in Vic Lee's BMW transporter, he got locked up for 12 years, twice.
-
Re: (kayejackson) DELETED by SamH : Spammer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG