The online racing simulator
Please help me.. Kitt in LFS
(22 posts, started )
Epic fail!
Quote from Johnni9999 :I want either Kitt from the original Knight Rider or Just the basic Trans Am of that model in LFS. I have the files but I never did a mod before.. After too long I gave up and its now just lying in my computer. So now I am going to post it here and hope one of you guys are better than me (Not that hard ;o)). The car is allmost done.. Some bugs in it and have to be removed though, and all the textures or materials.. When I tried to paint the door, it seemed that it painted the window as well. I dont know how to fix that. I dont care about the scanner working. Dont think it can be done, but as long as we can drive the car. Of course it have to be made over a RWD car and if it could be made over XRT it would be great! But here it is.. Hope one of you can make him or just the basic Trans am ´84 model

.VOB Mods are Forbidden here!! :bananadea

I suggest removing your thread immediatly and figure it out yourself
First post and a big NO-NO...Oh my!!!
#4 - hp999
I wouldn't use it for LFS,but would you PM the blueprints?

I'd like to finish that 3ds file!
Looks like someone has David Hasselhoff syndrome.
DavidTiger - Well I guess you can read since you can write... I ALLREADY tried.. I never used a 3d program before so therefore I seek help.. And how can a .vob file not be allowed in a "Unofficial Addons" page??

z-ro 8 - No.. just a Trans Am syndrome! And what is it about David Hasselhoff??? Ok, the guy is making terrible songs... And he is drinking.. Dont you drink? He is just a person like the rest of os.. I dont care for him at all! Just the car!

The .vob file has now been removed but my thread will remain!

The .vob file can be send by email if anyone other than the nice guy hp999 is up for it..
Quote from Johnni9999 :And how can a .vob file not be allowed in a "Unofficial Addons" page?

FYI,
Have a look in here: http://www.lfsforum.net/privacy.htm
Under LFS Forum Agreement > 4.

Quote from Privacy Statement / Rules / Disclaimer :
4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum.

Any mods which change the shape of a car model [...] will be rejected.

#8 - hp999
Nonono,I just want to finish that 3ds file,I won't *cough* import it to LFS
I dont know how to remove the thread.. Im sorry for not reading carefully enough before posting this thread.. I will read the rules next time.. Did not mean to offend anyone inhere..! How do I remove this thread?
Not to scare you, but you may be banned pretty soon. ;/
Quote from maxiim :Not to scare you, but you may be banned pretty soon. ;/

LOL Like I care. Anyone can make a mistake. I can live without this forum
Coulden't he also be banned from lfs also?
I hardly think they would ban from the game too.. Then they should ban alot of gamers in LFS since many are using .vob files. They would loose alot of members. And I really dont care.. Cracks are made, so I will still be able to play it but not online and that's ok.. The AI is good enough for me and LAN games work fine with crack. I don't want to get banned at all. Just saying that they would not achieve anything with it... I removed the files and admitted my mistake. I learned my lesson so what is your ****ing problem??? Anyone else want to play smart ass?
/thread

Mate your committing LFS suicide right now.
Quote from Johnni9999 :I hardly think they would ban from the game too.. Then they should ban alot of gamers in LFS since many are using .vob files. They would loose alot of members. And I really dont care.. Cracks are made, so I will still be able to play it but not online and that's ok.. The AI is good enough for me and LAN games work fine with crack. I don't want to get banned at all. Just saying that they would not achieve anything with it... I removed the files and admitted my mistake. I learned my lesson so what is your ****ing problem??? Anyone else want to play smart ass?

Chill, i was just wondering. I wasn't trying to "play smart ass".
just so everyone is clear:
there is absolutely no problem with doing a .VOB mod on a car on a personal computer.
in fact, you can even post pictures of said modified car if you want.
you can in fact, even discuss what kinds of cars you like best to mod into lfs.
however, what you CANNOT do is post HOW you did it or the share the FILES used to do it.

simply talking about it is not illegal in any way.

he posted the file, but removed it, so i think everything is ok
i remeber this coming up many times before and it was decided that it is ok... where do you get this info
Quote from Zebediah_S2 :i remeber this coming up many times before and it was decided that it is ok... where do you get this info

If by info you're referring to Victor's comment as quoted above;
the little takes you to this thread.
I want to say sorry for getting so mad, but I did realize I made a mistake and removed the files.. Many others kept going about it was illegal and that just set me off.. I did not mean to be offending anybody inhere. I know I should have read the rules and I learned my lesson. Lets move on and drive some LFS with happy faces now

I really want this car, but nobody wants to make it for me and im too stupid to do it myself lol.... I really am. I really tried for hours and hours in Zmodeler and 3DMax, but its too complicated for a normal guy like me. If any of you guys are up for the challenge then write me at [email protected]

I send files, textures/materials and scematics of the car for you. Thanks for being patient with me and again.. Sorry for my outburst, guys!
You could get it for another game. Rfactor? Rigs of Rods? (meh) Racer? anything. Just not lfs.
Quote from krugmander :You could get it for another game. Rfactor? Rigs of Rods? (meh) Racer? anything. Just not lfs.

If I wanted this car for another game, then I would not search for one who could help me build it for LFS.. Think McFly.. Think!!!

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG