The online racing simulator
Ready Steady Go
(23 posts, started )
Ready Steady Go
Using vob mod, heating up wheels pushing the car into a wall FAIL

Oh and Drift video -5

Your score 2/10 the 2 points for the music
That song will always be great for making LFS movies

The drifting wasnt bad, but because you were using VOB mods it wrecks the video imo.
1 You fail so much at a basic burnout... how do you manage that?
2 The drifting is mediocre at best
3 Car is driving through the camera
4 You use effects just to have a tick by the "special effects" box in your video, not to make your video look better, which is bad
5 Your camerawork manages to be blend and unimformative at the same time, always chosing some of the worst angles to show your lines and drifting as a whole
6 Vob Mods are forbidden, mmkay?
7 The ending to the video doesn't exist, the video just stops
8 The music stops a LOT earlier than the video

(By the way, your license plate... "Dura", means "female idiot" in Russian)
#6 - hp999
You made couple hiccups there. It kinda looked like you're a keyboard driver.

The drifting could've been done with more angle. And that first 360 ended way too late. Try to get smoother camera work as well,that might help it.

Oh and finally. Squid,you don't have to do the burnout like you would in real life. It's just much easier to drive against a wall slowly and then kick the clutch. Tadaa.
Hard-core critic from squid. Which I completly agree.
You could do way better Movies, but you haven't any idea how to.
If you want do some Drift Vids, you must have some skill at Moviemaking like Squid, even I didn't make much DriftVideos because I dont know how to start...
Try a racing video, choose some cool music which could be okay for the community and do some other perspectives. Then you have to cut the scenes you recorded with the music. Thats all.

Sorry for my english.
Quote from hp999 :Oh and finally. Squid,you don't have to do the burnout like you would in real life. It's just much easier to drive against a wall slowly and then kick the clutch. Tadaa.

you have got to be flippin kiddin me
lol i dont want to ask what the bumper would look like after that lol
all bumpers have to be able to sustain a 5 mph impact without any damage to be allowed in the united states, so i guess there wouldnt actually be any damage
Quote from hp999 :you don't have to do the burnout like you would in real life. It's just much easier to drive against a wall slowly and then kick the clutch. Tadaa.

imo, if you're looking for ways to make a burnout easier, then drifting is not for you.
Quote from logitekg25 :all bumpers have to be able to sustain a 5 mph impact without any damage to be allowed in the united states, so i guess there wouldnt actually be any damage

Well, if you don't mind paintwork, then no damage would be done
Quote from dadge :imo, if you're looking for ways to make a burnout easier, then drifting is not for you.

Burnout skills won't show your 'how can I hold the car when sliding' skills. Now somebody ofcourse says 'BUUUUUUUUT IT'S A FRICKIN SIMULATOR!'

Ya know wut,idc.

IMO.
Quote from hp999 : Burnout skills won't show your 'how can I hold the car when sliding' skills. Now somebody ofcourse says 'BUUUUUUUUT IT'S A FRICKIN SIMULATOR!'

Ya know wut,idc.

IMO.

ok lets break that down shall we. a burn out happens when the rear tyres lose traction. this is also known as a slide. so what, you're not moving. you're still spinning the tyres so in my eyes you've started drifting already. drifting into a wall is known as crashing.
the fact that a wall was used instead of brakes would indicate a complete lack of skill in the drifting department in my books.
can't hold a burnout? no? still think you're a skilled drifter? me finx not.
Quote from dadge :ok lets break that down shall we. a burn out happens when the rear tyres lose traction. this is also known as a slide. so what, you're not moving. you're still spinning the tyres so in my eyes you've started drifting already. drifting into a wall is known as crashing.
the fact that a wall was used instead of brakes would indicate a complete lack of skill in the drifting department in my books.
can't hold a burnout? no? still think you're a skilled drifter? me finx not.

I can do the burnout the right way,still I don't consider myself a ubergood doriftoner. I can drift well,I know all the techniques to drift,so it isn't really hard.In either way,its not really needed to hold the 'slide' when doing a burnout.
being an ubergood driftoner is not the point in quiestion. being able to do a burnout without the aid of a wall is. and when were we talking about you?
Quote from hp999 :Burnout skills won't show your 'how can I hold the car when sliding' skills.

It will show that you're incapable of operating clutch, brake and accelerator pedals at the same time
auto clutch also reduces the required ammount of feet from three to only two. and guess what? most people fit into that category.
Quote from dadge :still think you're a skilled drifter? me finx not.

Right there.

In any way,I am sticking still to my opinion,since everyone has their own.

kthxbai
Quote from hp999 :Right there.

In any way,I am sticking still to my opinion,since everyone has their own.

kthxbai

Still, burn up tyres in pushing the car into a wall, is RETARDED

End of the story
that would be a sound effect. no?

Ready Steady Go
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG