The online racing simulator
S2 license unlock problem
(4 posts, started )
Hi, I'm writing on behalf of S2 username "d-ani", who can't write in English.

He lost all his unlocks last friday. When he tried to join a multiplayer host the master server asked him to update to Z28 and unlock. Later that day the same thing happened, and later it happened again, so he used all three unlocks in one day.

I've been asking him through ventrilo and it looks he had changed the name of his Z25 executable to another name, not LFS.exe, and he was using a shortcut to that executable all the time. I think the update and unlock might have been effective to a new LFS.exe that was being created, but he wasn't using it when he launched the game. Could this cause the problemn mentioned above? We want to clear that up so next time he unlocks it stays permanent.

We have cleared the "read only" attribute for the whole LFS folder, and we have tidied up all the LFS executables he had. He now has only one LFS.exe which is Z28, but it's locked.

Could he please get a new unlock or does he have to wait until friday?

Thanks in advance.
He received the extra unlock and everything is working ok now. Thank guys for pointing me to the mail thing, I hadn't thought about that.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG