The online racing simulator
Redline Racing LXperience
(35 posts, started )
Hi Racers!

Redline Racing would like to announce the arrival of our new server the 'Redline LXperience'

Whats it all about?
The LXperience is a multiclass server using both the LX4 and LX6, with points needed to be scored to progress to the faster and more powerful LX6.

Which tracks can i race on?
At the moment we are running 7 different tracks (AS1, FE2, AS2, SO5, AS3, BL1, WE1)
Tracks will automatically rotate after 5 races, with a 5 minute qual after each track change.

How do i score points, and do i need licences?
Points can be scored a number of ways.... finishing in the top 8, achieving a pb, and fastest lap.
There are 2 licences 'LX - beginner' and 'LX - experienced', 200 points are needed for the experienced licence in order to drive the LX6.
Typing !rank will show you how many points you currently have, and how many you need to score.

But i hate scoring points, and unlocking cars!
Redline Racing also host 7 other servers, running various different combos in 'hardcore' mode.

Any other info i need to know?
Please take a few moments to read our server rules for clean racing, so we can all have fun: http://www.team-redline.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=7.0
If you need a setup or any help, feel free to ask an admin.
We would appreciate any constructive feedback, want another track etc? please lets us know.

Enjoy and cya on track!

Thanks, Redline Racing.

http://www.team-redline.co.uk

UPDATED see post 19
Sounds good. Nice to see a full-fledged Lx server. I like these cars just not too quick in them.
Good luck Pat, should do well
Quote from jrd.racer :Sounds good. Nice to see a full-fledged Lx server. I like these cars just not too quick in them.

+1 to everything.
Sounds exelent my two favorite cars in LFS
I might start playing LFS again
What is the hardcore mode about? Sorry but I'm too lazy to go find by myself.
I don't get that tracks restrictions.. why not allow all tracks? What's wrong with that?
#8 - Riel
Allright! Nice to see LX again!
Thanks Jason.

Quote from kamo2000 :I don't get that tracks restrictions.. why not allow all tracks? What's wrong with that?

Because some tracks are a bit long for the LX4 but we might add some more shorter ones at some point.
Thanks for the feedback.
I still don't see the point there. No tracks are too long for lx cars for me sry
#11 - Uke
WOW. I hope this is nicely populated..
Quote from breadfan :I might start playing LFS again
What is the hardcore mode about? Sorry but I'm too lazy to go find by myself.

The servers contain some very explicit racing and some may find it offensive.
Quote from breadfan :I might start playing LFS again

Yeah, this might rekindle my interest in LFS a bit. The LX cars are the only cars that I still enjoy driving to some extent. I'll try to remember to check it out sometime.
The server has had a few on it most nights this week so far, with close and clean racing all down the field.

Most fun I've had public racing in LFS for a while
Quote from patrese :The servers contain some very explicit racing and some may find it offensive.

I guess rule 34 does apply anywhere.
Quote from obsolum :Yeah, this might rekindle my interest in LFS a bit. The LX cars are the only cars that I still enjoy driving to some extent. I'll try to remember to check it out sometime.

I was wrong, not even the LX cars are worth driving anymore I just can't go back to LFS

Anyway good luck with this, it's a good idea and I hope it catches on. There were always enough people whining on the forum about the lack of servers running these cars, let's hope they find their way to this server
Awesome server. Have had some great races there in the past days
i like it .
Update
Thanks for the positive feedback all, there has been some very clean and enjoyable racing going on recently.

We would also like to let you know that the points/licence system has now been removed, as we want you to experience both of these great cars without being restricted by scoring points.

So in its place, the server now runs a car rotation in conjunction with the track rotation.
This means that each track will alternate between the LX4 and LX6.

We have also added a few more tracks, take a look at the rotation list along with which car will be raced for each.

LX4 @ AS1
LX6 @ BL1R
LX4 @ FE2
LX6 @ AS3R
LX4 @ S05
LX6 @ KY3R
LX4 @ AS2
LX6 @ BL1
LX4 @ FE3
LX6 @ AS3
LX4 @ KY2R
LX6 @ AS7
LX4 @ SO6
LX6 @ KY3
LX4 @ WE1
LX6 @ KY2

We hope you will find this system sets us apart from the rest and will give you all a better 'LXperience'

Happy racing!
YES !!! Finally a LX server !! I'll join this server now
-
(luckytuner) DELETED by luckytuner
Hehe sounds more like it! some sweet combo's in there!

I think you forgot to mention how long will the rotations be?

Good luck guys!
I'll be definitely visiting it when I'll have time, thanks guys. Hopefully it will be also quite populated.
Nice server and nice racing. It feels so good to have some decent LX racing that i feel like having a new game

Also thx for removing the points system. I think the new one rocks

See you in the server!!
LX racing, yesss!!!!

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG