The online racing simulator
Good In-Ear Headphones for Ipod?
(34 posts, started )
Jimaxx: I have HD595's as well, so you're obviously a man of good taste! I'll buy some of those UEs at some point

I try to avoid Head-Fi, end up spending hours on there...
I'm no audiophile like some others, but I got a paid of these and quite enjoyed them until I got sick of the piece of crap that was my iPod. I found the sound quality to be fantastic by comparison to any other similarly priced headphones of any type that I've used, and they had pretty good noise cancellation.
My Sennheiser CX 300's broke recently, Bought myself a pair of Ultimate Ears 170

Only £11 from Play, should be here Wednesday so If you haven't bought any by then I can tell you what they're like
I am quite pleased with the bose earphones. But if you are looking for something that blocks others sounds then they may not be your cup of tea.

I do not consider them to be worth the retail price but they can be found on ebay for reasonable prices.
Quote from TiJay :Jimaxx: I have HD595's as well, so you're obviously a man of good taste! I'll buy some of those UEs at some point

I try to avoid Head-Fi, end up spending hours on there...

My issue is resisting buying something ath-ad900's and going all out on a amp and things out of curiousity of the sound
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :They look nice! If they're any good I'll give them a shot.

Will do, Logitech bought Ultimate Ears so hopefully if they break they will replace them for free, like they do with their other products
Quote from spacedskunk :I found the skullcandys too bassy, the difference between more expensive headphones I find is usually less bass and more taught meds and highs.

Although not in-ear I would look no further than the Grado iGrado, apparently amazing neutral sound and I'm guessing quite fair priced, especially in the US.

That's my problem. I'm a young guy and I want my head to rattle with bass. I even turn up the volume during parts of a song that I know have some strong bass just to bask in the bassiness.
Quote : Logitech bought Ultimate Ears

That explains the low prices of some UE models then if they're rebadged Logitechs?
Headphones arrived today, I haven't really tested them enough to say if they are better than my old Sennheisers,

They fit well in my ears better than the Sennheisers, although the cable feels plasticy and not as nice as the Sennheisers..

I will give a update after I've listened to them long enough

Good In-Ear Headphones for Ipod?
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG