The online racing simulator
Spirit of speed are now RECRUITING
(73 posts, started )
what the?
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :its hard to get worse, but ill attempt it

yo bruvs dis is da teem site of spirit of speed da best team wot ever was abaut. we got good membas now and da teem is loking good.

hmmm nah, its too hard

yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but
Quote from faster111 :what the?

He's taking the piss, which isn't too hard to do to a team like this.
no one will be taking the you know what outer me check out the website now.
Quote from danowat :yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but

yeah but just shu'up! omgthisislikethetimefaster111wassuchatotalpratandcouldntevenspellhisownname but he did becauseit wasntactuallyhimatthetimecoshewaseatinghis keyboard.....
#32 - th84
Quote from Spudster :.

You need a hobby or something! illepall

Go continue your conversation with yourself on your forum.
#33 - axus
Quote from faster111 :no one will be taking the you know what outer me check out the website now.

Errr.. make English.
Quote from faster111 :no one will be taking the you know what outer me check out the website now.

It still isn't very good compared to other teams websites, so you will still get people taking the piss.
Quote from th84 :You need a hobby or something! illepall

Go continue your conversation with yourself on your forum.

He is just juvenile... accusing people of hacking the game on no proof etc etc.
well do you know any better free hosts if so plase send me a pm with there link thank you
#37 - axus
Quote from faster111 :well do you know any better free hosts if so plase send me a pm with there link thank you

Punctuation and capitalization is there for a reason:

Well, do you know any better free hosts? If so, please send me a PM with their link. Thank you.

That's 10 mistakes in one line. That's actually impressive. And I don't think we are talking about the host you are using but the website you have made.
Quote from axus :And I don't think we are talking about the host you are using but the website you have made.

Exactly
Quote from danowat :yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but

No .. please .. stop it .. i can't take any more .. my sides really really hurt :clapclap:
#40 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :well do you know any better free hosts if so plase send me a pm with there link thank you

a free host wont make your site better, You will. Most sites arent made by freewebs and thir layouts, their made by hand
Quote from Jakg :a free host wont make your site better, You will. Most sites arent made by freewebs and thir layouts, their made by hand

oops lol
tell you what faster111, when my team gets a sufficient enough amount of members (lets say, 5), we'll challenge you.
Quote from Spudster :tell you what faster111, when my team gets a sufficient enough amount of members (lets say, 5), we'll challenge you.

i got 6 members in my team
That is the worst site I have ever seen,lol.

Faster,it is quality,not quantity
Quote from faster111 :i got 6 members in my team

good for you
Quote from Spudster :good for you

And my best lap time is 1.41.something with the new patch looks like am getting my speed back.
Quote from faster111 :And my best lap time is 1.41.something with the new patch looks like am getting my speed back.

1.41? WOW. Your just 7-8 seconds behind the WR! Usually demo people drive 1.35-1.36,so you lose 6-7 seconds per lap. Very good!
Moderator please close those threads in which Faster is flamed. No point of them, people just dont have any respect for him because he has some disabilities and only hurt his feelings.
but that includes his team's thread lol
Quote from faster111 :And my best lap time is 1.41.something with the new patch looks like am getting my speed back.

i got a pb of 1:36.89

Spirit of speed are now RECRUITING
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG