The online racing simulator
Spirit of speed are now RECRUITING
(73 posts, started )
Yea come and join us on the server calles Spirit of Speed its not up 24/7. Also we use a TS Server for races and practice nights. So i hope we will see you guys on our server and forums.
#3 - th84
nice sig faster
Is "visitare" latin?
Quote from th84 :nice sig faster

thanks all i put it in is because to see if more players sign up so i thought i would give it a try
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :I like the butterflies on your website, they're very pretty.

i have songs on the website to but you need quicktime to let them play.
#7 - th84
Quote from thisnameistaken :I like the butterflies on your website, they're very pretty.

#8 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :i have songs on the website to but you need quicktime to let them play.

which sucks up all my bandwidth and makes Firefox crash...
Quote from Jakg :which sucks up all my bandwidth and makes Firefox crash...

how come because it dont suck up all my bandwidth
#10 - Jakg
i mean at my end, i have to download the song whether i want to or not, meaning it takes longer to load and slowd down everything else
faster doesn't get irony yet. He shalt be taught
we be soon starting our 1st event but befor that i need to talk to frost more info will be comeing soon
Quote from faster111 :we be soon starting our 1st event but befor that i need to talk to frost more info will be comeing soon

I will not be here next week till friday.So frost will be takeing my place till friday
am back and we have 6 members on our team but you can still join so dont miss this chance if you want fun we got it if you want tips we got them ect.
#15 - Jakg
hmmm, tips...

Whens your next event?
Quote from Jakg :hmmm, tips...

Whens your next event?

not yet bcause my mum has still not got a letter from the hospital how long dose it take to do a dran letter?
wow man, ive never seen a site written in worse english.
#18 - Jakg
dran letter?

To aryton, ah, but it is not English! it is i fear written in "Complete and utter prat"
i think thats japanese
the sign that said "tokyo museum" gives it away a bit doesnt it?
yea, so obviously its not bad english, coz its japanese
Yeah, but click on the Japanese -> English button, and the resulting English page is better than the site at the top of this thread.
ah so it is worse than the tokyo museum site
its hard to get worse, but ill attempt it

yo bruvs dis is da teem site of spirit of speed da best team wot ever was abaut. we got good membas now and da teem is loking good.

hmmm nah, its too hard

(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG