The online racing simulator
BUGGG plz help [Not a bug: Driver not drawn]
MY driver dosent have hands like the steering wheel turns and all but there is no hands on it it bugs me so bad can some one help plz
Options, View, Driver ON Wheel ON.
kk
i will try that and see if it works tnx for help so fast

Edit: Thank u so much it worked tnx man
We do try! Nice to have a proper request for help once in a while. Most just spam the off topic forum these days.
very helpfull thanx
If you buy a licence and become S2 the driver gets to get his hands on many more wheels, its so fantastic

Weclome to the forums

SD.
i would recomend searching, but i remember my demo days, i had no idea stuff like this and it seems to not be on the forums.

i had these extreme noob questions, and i searched the forum and nothing, and i knew i would get flamed if i made a new thread.....so i made a thread dedicated to noob questions, but i got flamed for that -_-

i tried
Quote from tristancliffe :Options, View, Driver ON Wheel ON.

i have the demo z28 and i cant find that option and i still cant see the hands, can you help?
you only get those options if you click on "In Car" at the top of the optons\view screen
Quote from logitekg25 :i would recomend searching, but i remember my demo days, i had no idea stuff like this and it seems to not be on the forums.

i had these extreme noob questions, and i searched the forum and nothing, and i knew i would get flamed if i made a new thread.....so i made a thread dedicated to noob questions, but i got flamed for that -_-

i tried

What are you saying that for? He did search - that wasn't even a useful post, although neither is this. I'm just tired of hearing "search search search" then "dinosaur thread bumped" from the same people, but it is worse when the guy _actually_ searched and is getting called out for not doing so! What the hell man?
im just saying, back in my demo days, i had no idea how to even make a post in a forum. i searched that and there wasnt anything, then i figured it out.

my point was that some things people cant figure out even though it seems really easy. there might not be a post explaining it because it should be known.

im not saying search search search! but rather people yell at people who make a new thread that hasnt been made yet but with a question that should be already known

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG