The online racing simulator
Stand by animals in China
(38 posts, started )
Not the first petition on this topic. Guess what, none of them did a thing, and never will.

Yes it is sad, but thats life. Thats how their country works, couple thousand people on the internet wont be able to change it.
#3 - J@tko
I think they should probably sort out the humans first.
#4 - hp999
Jesus christ,how can people treat animals like this?

This is just idiotic,lets skin those animal skinners alive. I'm totally up for it.
Yeah, as said, it's not the first petition here. Horrible indeed, personally I would do the SAME with those people, just to let them know how those poor animals feel. Humans are worse then animals. Animals kill as much they NEED, while there's no limit for 'humans', they just kill...

Unfortunately there's no way to stop this, China is one ****ed up country.
#6 - JJ72
Quote from gacek1 :http://www.ptroa.co.il/petitionmovie/petition-English.php

This site and movie says it all, it's horrible
Sign the petition now and you will help thousands if not millions animals in China.

And what exactly will the petition do?.......just sending them a letter?
If anything the chinese government has full knowledge of the situation, it is not something you can eradicate in a short time.
#7 - JJ72
Quote from Töki (HUN) :personally I would do the SAME with those people, just to let them know how those poor animals feel.

That's silly, if you can really do that with a straight face you probably deserve the skinning by your own standard.

People needs education, not blindfolded sensationism, ethical standard does not develop in sync in all parts of the world.
Yeah, it's sad and should be stopped but when has a petition actually ever worked?
You might also want to have a word with the muslims and other religions about their animal treatment as well.
Pretty much same as my old thread.
Quote from JJ72 :That's silly, if you can really do that with a straight face you probably deserve the skinning by your own standard.

People needs education, not blindfolded sensationism, ethical standard does not develop in sync in all parts of the world.

You're right. I've seen some pictures showing SMILING people skinning alive animals, and that's the way I reacted. It's not fun at all. I know that most people do it because it's their job, they need money and they're not keen on doing it at all. But they have to. That's right, but I get really pissed off watching this smiley pictures.
I don't have a big problem with the fact that they eat those animals but why don't they just kill them in a normal way so they have a painless death??!
It's a bit rich us Brits complaining about un-humane behaviour considering Britain's wealth (well most of it has gone now) was born from slavery and child labour.

The reason us Brits live in luxury like we do is because we did that type of thing. We are no better
That's the point though, that part of China obviously hasn't developed like the UK has, there was a time where we didn't care if an animal was killed humanely aswell.
#16 - JJ72
Quote from JPeace :Ture, but we changed, can't see China changing tbh.

Why not? Nothing ever stays the same.

China is going to Outlaw Dog eating btw.
We have done a lot worse than China and continue to occupy two countries.

The UK hasn't developed morally speaking. All we have done is live off the wealth slavery had brought us centuries ago. Our relatively prosperous life as a British people is a direct consequence of slave trade.

So when we sit here complaining about this and that we have to remember we can only do this because of the atrocious behaviour of our ancestors.

So we have to be careful about calling other countries this and that because we are just as bad. We are still living off the wealth of the slave trade... which to more pretty appalling when you think about it.
Holy f*ck, thats tereble, ripping dogs skin off

And, yes, I love animals
Killing pets is stupid. Why? Because they're PETS. They aren't meant for eating,they're meant to be humans best friend.
It's an animal at the end of the day, the people doing this obviously don't see them as pets.
Formely(well,lets say in the beginning of the ages) it was an animal,yes.

But think logically,if a pet is an animal,then you wouldn't just buy a wolf and treat it as a pet. You're right tho,those people just don't realize it.
All of us are animals as well.

Just saying.
Quote from zeugnimod :All of us are animals as well.

Just saying.

Some are, like those animals killing those dogs and cats, and some of us are normal humans.
There's worse things going on to human beings, like in one of those muslim countries, they put people in the ground with a bag over their heads and throw stones at their heads until they die. I'm not saying it's right but theres more issues than this and it's not really the chinese at fault, it's what they've done for years and don't know any different, they don't regard animals/pets in the way other countries do.

(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG