And the last race i'm in Spa.

There goes my itcc championship ..

Thanks for the good racing
Quote from NickC :I can't do this race.

Thats a shame Nick.

Maybe next year you'll come back and win it.
Quote from NickC :I can't do this race.

But I think you will do some better real races right?
I cant do this either, summer time makes it impossible
i can't do this race, well tbh i don't even know if i got through the pre quali bit but still i ain't fit to race one bit.
When are PMs being sent?
Only 4 sure.

Clocks went forward so normally I have GMT+1 but NOW I will have GMT+2 right? Now I have 18:00. THX for reply

Now I see that i have post that at your time which is 16:00 so im about 2 hours ahead.
Quote from Klouczech :
Only 4 sure.

Clocks went forward so normally I have GMT+1 but NOW I will have GMT+2 right? Now I have 18:00. THX for reply

Now I see that i have post that at your time which is 16:00 so im about 2 hours ahead.

If you already know why ask .

I posted this at 16:01 GMT
still no PM?
Quote from scotty2888 :When are PMs being sent?

You already got them, the PM said what would happen, we only got 24 for prequalifying, so it doesn't matter.

Quote from the private message :If there are less than 50 drivers pre-qualified, any registered driver may join the reserve shootouts - though pre-qualified drivers will be given preference if more than 64 drivers show up

Which means that everyone signed up who's not on the locked-in list gets to do the reserve shootouts on the same scheme as normal for division.

If your car number is *00 - *49, you're in shootout 1. If your car number is *50 - *99, you're in shootout 2.
Quote from hyntty :If you already know why ask .

I posted this at 16:01 GMT

I edited it after post, sry.
It is currently 1610 UTC, so the official qualifying starts in just under 2 hours

As for PMs, the password is the same as the PM sent during the week. You'll be sent the race password if you get through.

Also, only car 505 is required to carry 21kg late entry ballast.

As mentioned by Deko above, unless we get > 64 drivers for the reserve shootouts, anyone registered can join in 20 minutes.

Quote from 1993weeman :i can't do this race, well tbh i don't even know if i got through the pre quali bit but still i ain't fit to race one bit.

Good times last night up in Dingwall I assume?
Maybe, maybe not :o

However, we will make sure the final round is broadcasted (day after GTAL's final round, a champions' weeked surely)
what?, no broadcast D; can you at least give me the link, to where you can
see the cars in server? x], 'cause i'm so boO0Oored (even thought of making a new skin) and i wanna watch a race at BLACKWOOD ! D;
dang.. no stream x[[, the first time i've seen that the race is at blackwood, i
was like =O , same emotion as if something important would be happening at my
town.

Whatsoever, good luck guys
Quote from kristis917 :dang.. no stream x[[, the first time i've seen that the race is at blackwood, i
was like =O , same emotion as if something important would be happening at my
town.

You could watch the BL round from last year.

That was quite a spectacle as well.
Points! 8d
nice racing from my end ahhh... finally I finished a championship round completely
Race 1 : good
Race 2 : Bad
Race 3 : Bad

AS3R... GL training all
I managed to finish all the races in this round. Mission accomplished.
#25 - Fege
Race 1: okey
Race 2: good
Race 3: worst race ever. Locked up brakes twice into t1, very sorry to the one I pushed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG