The online racing simulator
That was horrible for me, sorry to everyone whos races i interveined in, namely Seb and DJ... thanks anyway guys.

P.S - no problem Fege, you hit me off, but i probably was gonna go off anyway
This round was not clean, but it was fun, though in the first and second race was crashed by other drivers. If I am guilty somewhere, sorry. Anyway, good race.
Well in first race I was so fcking angry when I was hit and spun, in 2nd race I was still angry when I was hit off and spun, but not fcking, and in 3rd race I just didn't give a damn, because it was so a fun to race, when everyone is ramming and fighting for positions. It was great fighting with Lamothe, Saidl, Lamothe and others
Quote from iFastLT :Well in first race I was so fcking angry when I was hit and spun, in 2nd race I was still angry when I was hit off and spun, but not fcking, and in 3rd race I just didn't give a damn, because it was so a fun to race, when everyone is ramming and fighting for positions. It was great fighting with Lamothe, Saidl, Lamothe and others

Sorry, I maybe the culprit for Race one. I got my braking judgement all wrong. Climbed up over the inside kerb and couldnt turn nudging your right rear quarter pannel spinning you of to the right side of the track. Thats my bad, Sorry. By no means intentional as you know form our TBOC bouts. But guess its on now huh?

That is all.
Quote from scotty2888 :Sorry, I maybe the culprit for Race one. I got my braking judgement all wrong. Climbed up over the inside kerb and couldnt turn nudging your right rear quarter pannel spinning you of to the right side of the track. Thats my bad, Sorry. By no means intentional as you know form our TBOC bouts. But guess its on now huh?

Nahh, who cares, these races made my evening You couldn't get such fun racing even in pub servers Sadly next round won't bring so many close fights
start of race 2 & 3 and restart of race 3 where just an huge cahot !
Quote from iFastLT :Nahh, who cares, these races made my evening You couldn't get such fun racing even in pub servers Sadly next round won't bring so many close fights

I agree with you on the fun front. Especially race three start. I was laughing so much going down the straight I was following someone who dived off to the left to take evassive action and I nearly rear ended someone as I squeezed between two cars (without knowing much about it)
Race 1: :o
Race 2:
Race 3: :|

(Sorry whoever I hit also)

Quote from iFastLT :Well in first race I was so fcking angry when I was hit and spun, in 2nd race I was still angry when I was hit off and spun, but not fcking, and in 3rd race I just didn't give a damn, because it was so a fun to race, when everyone is ramming and fighting for positions. It was great fighting with Lamothe, Saidl, Lamothe and others

You mentioned Mr Lamothe twice. I know, he's a special guy, but still!

:shhh:
Quote from iFastLT :. It was great fighting with Lamothe, Saidl, Lamothe and others

did you just cloned myself?
#37 - CSF
Who spun the Safety Car? Deko spun the safety car.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
I'm sorry Seb... just reviewed the replay to see what you and boothy were talking about... I'm very sorry I avoided someone else spunning... then I suddenly got a yellow flag message, and everything else is like an movie, you became bigger and bigger and then I was sitting on your backseat because of the impact... I 'm sorry about it, it was not planned or intentional...

iTCC 2010 Round 5: Race Discussion
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG