The online racing simulator
Polish president died in plane crash at Smolensk
All TV stations talking about that, big tragedy... 132 killed... My condolences for all polish nation.
Owned.
RIP, such a sad accident
#5 - Byku
Lot's and lot's of other important people died there too :/. Indeed it is a horrible tragedy :/. I didn't like that guy but... omg...
Quote from zeugnimod :Why am I not surprised? :thumbsdow

Because it's lfsforum, never expect people act serious here.

But yes, a sad accident, pretty bad thing for a country to lose their president.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Because it's lfsforum, never expect people act serious here.

Because it's Klutch, actually...
Klutch should get ban for few days for that. Prick.
Yep, that was pathetic from him. :gnasher:
#11 - 5haz
The things lonely sad people will do for attention. :rolleyes:

Rest In Peace.
So because i don't care that some random guy died, i should say RIP and give my condolensces?

Yeah nah, i'll be right.
Quote from Klutch :So because i don't care that some random guy died, i should say RIP and give my condolensces?

No, you should not post at all...

If you can't stop posting in threads you don't care about maybe the mods could help you. :thumbsdow
#14 - 5haz
Quote from Klutch :So because i don't care that some random guy died, i should say RIP and give my condolensces?

Yeah nah, i'll be right.

Thats normally what happens in the civilised world yes.

Y'know there are good ways to attract attention to yourself too.

Yeah nah, i'll be right.

If you do not care, you do not post.

If you see a hearse driving down the road with a coffin in it, do you:

a: Point and shout rather loudly "Owned".
b: Not care and therefore just keep walking (normal people do this).
c: Show some respect (normal people do this too!)

Alot of people died in the crash, so my condolences go out to them. RIP.
Actually, when I start to think about the crash, very weird, guess who's the leader of the leader of the investigation group of the crash? Putin, and few weeks ago a Polish airplane crashed in Estonian lake
Condolences also from your southern neighbours... Sad tragedy.
#18 - Osco
sure this was an accident? :hide:
Quote from Osco :sure this was an accident? :hide:

That was my first thought You can't be sure of anything these days.
Quote from Klutch :Owned.

Nice job, when you die I'll make sure to have a get-together and have a ****ing party.

Jackass. How are you not perm banned? The amount of insults and pathetic little comments you give out. I guess you know your pretty safe behind a keyboard and a monitor on the other side of the world.

Serious question though, whats the polish mentality over the prime minister? Obviously the loss of life is tragic but what doesn't this mean for the politics.
People in the plane were President with his wife, politicians from top of our political scene, Generals of ALL kinds of our military forces, president of National Bank of Poland, president of IPN - Polish historical institution etc... omg
I agree with mcintyrej in all points, he should be punished with a permanent ban from the forums (not speaking about his lfs account).

About the topic: Very very bad news, also my condolences
That's even worse than 9/11
Quote from obsolum :That was my first thought You can't be sure of anything these days.

We had in WWII two reminding tragedies: Commander in Chief died in plane crash in Gibraltar. It is said that because of his knowledge on more than 20,000 officers (which meant - doctors, engieneers, lawyers) captured and killed in Katyn, Russia. This one looks like both for us, and it happened near Katyn, just before mourning celebrations of this.
Quote from Amynue :That's even worse than 9/11

Don't you think you may be slightly exaggerating here? ~3000 people killed vs. 132 people killed...

@AndRand, that's why I thought this was a bit "fishy" as well but it's no good speculating about this kind of stuff. It may very well have been "just" a plane crash and if there was more to it we probably will never know for sure

Polish president died in plane crash at Smolensk
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG