The online racing simulator
Quote from JPeace :In my opinion:

I think deko is doing fine, but maybe he could do with a few more helpers to help him, maybe in co-ownership, with the championship, to me it seems that he is doing all the leg work. So you can fogive him for mistakes. I think the organisation could maybe be improved, but that links back to my point. Deko needs more helpers, he is not rubbish, he doesn't need to be "sacked", jsut supported.

I'm sure he'll welcome your help at the next round.

But mistakes, which mistakes are those? Like the ones where your team got penalised?
Huh?

Can't see any mistakes done so far and afaik there are many people involved in the organising. Deko is just announcing everything officially so it looks like only he's doing everything but he's not the only one IMO (might be wrong) and if you mean something like more people should control the race, do you want more than 1 person to spam the important stuff right before the green flag is displayed? And afaik there are more persons who tell people what to do in various situations such as Boothy or so...

My opinion:

This and all the others NDR events are the best organised LFS races I have ever seen. Even Agarash was surprised when he posted on czech lfs community about the LFSCART last year, saying "...and the organiser haven't made a single mistake so far!..." and he has driven MoE, IGTC etc. before.

I think people just can't accept strict rules and fair penalties sometimes. Running a league is not an easy thing and Deko gives a lot of time into this and all I hear is just screaming lately instead of ppl would be glad that there are some decent leagues with full grids running.

EDIT: BTW I have written Ghost_CZ in the first time but I meant Agarash (Ondřej Maška) as it is now fixed.
Actually JPeace you where the one who brought up deko did mistakes. Imo that's pretty arrogant. Penalties have been handed out during the race and afterwards too. I haven't seen any mistakes.

Many people say that NDR runs the most well organized leagues there is and personally I agree. To be able to run in such league makes me and my team very happy ... ... (hard to blame deko for the poor result in Kyoto250 2010, we the drivers have to take the blame for that)

For rookies this GTAL is perfect to learn to follow rules otherwise there will be consequences. The drivers who goes on to MoE and/or IGTC comes well prepared!! ...
Quote from KaiqueBRA :hi. I hereby report on behalf of the Maximum Racing team, make a request to administrators, it is possible of course. We have experienced difficulty in GTAL server, the connection drops all the time and this did not happen, we have tested on other servers and all is well: / You can do something? thank you

What are some of the other servers you are on ? Are they UK locale or US or Brazil ? I've restart the GTAL server client, to see if that helps, but it may be somewhere on the network path from you to the server causing the problems. If anyone else has these problems, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
Nice that Vision got in at last But the bad thing is that I can't drive But I've got my first race of my karting season at Sweden, Helsingborg, and I wish everyone else good luck.

Dennis, I drove past your house, when we went to Denmark today
Mh I hope my teammate will get unbanned for the race tomorrow.

Was it only a 12h ban btw deko? :/
#57 - CSF
He will be unbanned for Quali.
JI! JI! JI! JI!
Bah, LRT wont attend to this race. Was really looking forward to the race, as I think it will be a good one But we're simply not able to do it :/ We will be back for the last round though! Have a good one everyone!
Quote from Tomhah :Bah, LRT wont attend to this race. Was really looking forward to the race, as I think it will be a good one But we're simply not able to do it :/ We will be back for the last round though! Have a good one everyone!

There is something I can't understand...how can you ban something done in unofficial practise session?
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF
Too big wind for me :/.
terrible on XRR
Yep our stints didnt go that well, only a SC could bring us further to the front.
17 out of pits at end of first our, gave car up pos 5 weee
If you knew Rafael wasnt on our rooster why you only did something now? Rafael did the Fe3 race and nothing happened. Only this because we had a great chance to win? and you want SR for the win you decide to invent all this shits to destroy our race? and if Rafa isnt in our rooster, how he is in the tracker?
#68 - CSF
Quote from KaiqueBRA :If you knew Rafael wasnt on our rooster why you only did something now? Rafael did the Fe3 race and nothing happened. Only this because we had a great chance to win? and you want SR for the win you decide to invent all this shits to destroy our race? and if Rafa isnt in our rooster, how he is in the tracker?

Yes thanks for pointing out that we didn't notice at FE3, but we did here. Something in my brain reminded me that I had seen your application without his name and I went back and looked. Your CONFIRMATION post is NOT The same as what you send to NDR g-mail. Simples. If he isn't on the roster we take the laps off. This isn't just our error, surely you should have realized you hadn't added him to your application surely?
Quote from CSF :Yes thanks for pointing out that we didn't notice at FE3, but we did here. Something in my brain reminded me that I had seen your application without his name and I went back and looked. Your CONFIRMATION post is NOT The same as what you send to NDR g-mail. Simples. If he isn't on the roster we take the laps off. This isn't just our error, surely you should have realized you hadn't added him to your application surely?

Nice job for the admins, now, are the pilots who need to warning the mistakes??... Rafa always has been is our lineups
We don't have time to check the driver line ups every single time you make a confirmation. That's what the application is for. You make an application, we authorise the drivers in it, then you may use them in the lineup for a race. The tracker input is something teams themselves give out in the form of a confirmation post, it isn't an admin job. It is a loophole yes but eventually things have a habit of rising to the surface.

And ftr Chris threw the toys off his pram at teh SR guys.
Quote from KaiqueBRA :Nice job for the admins, now, are the pilots who need to warning the mistakes??... Rafa always has been is our lineups

No, he has not been in your GTAL lineup that you submitted as an application. Submit it, and we will discuss the matter of allowing him in for the final race of the season.
#72 - Fege
Quote from ivantod :Lap/Time: 138, just before split 2
Cars involved: #04, #33
Brief Description: Car #33 cut the corner,and rejoin the track unsafe infront of me.

If that move was ok,then ....

I lost control of my car before the chicane, had to go to the right of the tires. I couldnt have done it in a different way.

But I think your behavior does not suit the GTAL rules. After the race in pitlane when I was going to get my car into the garage, you smash me from like 200 km/h from behind in the pitlane, and say 33 F. Gehammar die! and disconnects.
We extremely failed, Jarl (arox) spuned like 5 times, i got in, and i was slow, then almosy 3 hours later, Ray (bmxtwins) decided to come in and did the shortest stint ive ever seen in GTAL history, then i got the wheel back only to fail the rest
You make your own luck

Pity I failed though :|

Round 6: Race Discussion
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG