The online racing simulator
Best No Wind :'D
Quote from ElonB13 :Best No Wind :'D

I dont know i think wind makes it kinda intresting like round 4 but i didnt really notice any diffrent
But still :'D
but a little bit wind wouldt be nice
Quote from Austin31287 :I dont know i think wind makes it kinda intresting like round 4 but i didnt really notice any diffrent

in round 4 wind was 4 kmh
Quote from ivantod :in round 4 wind was 4 kmh

o_o didnt know
I wont mind, if there's no wind this round as well:P

makes it less difficult for me to keep the car on track !
Quote from Timo1992 :I wont mind, if there's no wind this round as well:P

makes it less difficult for me to keep the car on track !

Any chance of a FZR set chaps? We're desperately slow and need some help please.
Would be in your interest , as you wont have to lap us as often
-
(ElonB13) DELETED by ElonB13 : no reason
I am not sure tbh if they would respond, I also made a set request and got no answer from them.

Anyways here is one of my sets with R2/R2, quite difficult to keep the tires cold.so you shouldnt push too hard in the first laps especially.
Attached files
FZR_as4r_Gt2-r2.set - 132 B - 716 views
Sirius sharing a set? lol
lol haha I laugh a lot

If you want a failful R3/R3 set...ask me but I think it isn't a good idea ^^
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
Quote from Tomhah :I hope anyone else than Deko will admin this race. I vote for Jack Atkinson (yes, I know he left) for being the admin of GTAL. He's just way much better. Deko, you're ruining every league you're in, and now NDR. Please... leave... we dont want you here. You are doing a terrible job. Please stop it. "So why dont you try yourself?" I have. I've been managing norwegian leagues, and it has gone smooth. Jack Atkinson... never experienced any bad with him. TEM's leagues? Really good.

I've never seen any ruining a league like you.

What has he done to ruin any league? I'll consider your argument as soon as you give me valid evidence. Ranting on without giving us the facts just makes you look more of a 3 year old.
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
Technically I think Tommy thought he may have gotten a penalty when I said:

[15:22] <@NDR|dekojester> Right this is annoying.
[15:22] <@NDR|dekojester> Anyone who was in the incorrect session today will lose their fastest lap of today's sessions.
[15:22] <@NDR|dekojester> I'll assess via teh MPR who will.

I since that point recalled the precedent I set earlier in the season, giving everyone who joins server but doesn't chat or drive on track a warning first before losing laps. I know at least one joined track in the incorrect session, and one or two joined twice. It's why I'll go through MPR before giving specific penalties.
Quote from Turbo Dad :Any chance of a FZR set chaps? We're desperately slow and need some help please.
Would be in your interest , as you wont have to lap us as often

Im around the server from about 16 to 22 CET if ur interested in some help
hi. I hereby report on behalf of the Maximum Racing team, make a request to administrators, it is possible of course. We have experienced difficulty in GTAL server, the connection drops all the time and this did not happen, we have tested on other servers and all is well: / You can do something? thank you
"Originally Posted by Tomhah
I hope anyone else than Deko will admin this race. I vote for Jack Atkinson (yes, I know he left) for being the admin of GTAL. He's just way much better. Deko, you're ruining every league you're in, and now NDR. Please... leave... we dont want you here. You are doing a terrible job. Please stop it. "So why dont you try yourself?" I have. I've been managing norwegian leagues, and it has gone smooth."

Links pls. ?

Hell, you´re some package, that´s fore sure..go iRacing and free us!
I dont get it, where did Tommy post this? I havent seen it in this thread and also not in one of the others.
Quote from Timo1992 :I dont get it, where did Tommy post this? I havent seen it in this thread and also not in one of the others.

I saw this post about 2 days ago in this thread, someone deleted it i think.
#49 - CSF
it was in this thread he also had some other words on irc and msn.
#50 - CSF
Quote from JPeace :In my opinion:

I think deko is doing fine, but maybe he could do with a few more helpers to help him, maybe in co-ownership, with the championship, to me it seems that he is doing all the leg work. So you can fogive him for mistakes. I think the GTAL league is one of a kind, and without it, there wouldn't be much point for younger inexperienced racers to try against the best drivers on LFS. I think the organisation could maybe be improved, but that links back to my point. Deko needs more helpers, he is not rubbish, he doesn't need to be "sacked", jsut supported. Hope I have explained this in the way I wanted to.

What mistakes?

Round 6: Race Discussion
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG