The online racing simulator
Skin over the windows
(40 posts, started )
+1 to this idea
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Earlier I thought that your posts sound so retarded because your English isn't the top notch. Now I see it wasn't language related...

Corrections in Red.

Words and punctuation marks that are not required in bold.

If you are going to have a go at someones written english then you have to make sure your own is without mistake. Otherwise you look like a fool.

I am aware that my english is not perfect either.
Quote from menantoll :
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Earlier I thought that your posts sound so retarded because your English isn't the top notch. Now I see it wasn't language related...

Corrections in Red.

Words and punctuation marks that are not required in bold.

If you are going to have a go at someones written english then you have to make sure your own is without mistake. Otherwise you look like a fool.

Dude you stupid?
You placed dot so you can count small 'n' as an another mistake...

Also make me a favour and ask your teacher what does 3 dots mean, because you clearly don't know it if you marked them as a "Words and punctuation marks that are not required" But again 3 dots i guess its something that is not used very often nowadays I mean chats, message boards and sms 3dots will only decrease your precious number of characters left.
Quote from menantoll :

Oh thats clever so why did you pointed my mistakes isnt it common sense not to do that
At least now you can live your life as a self aware fool I guess...

Also read again because finding mistakes doesn't mean you understand what is actually written.

Quote from Chupacabras84 :Earlier I thought that your posts sound so retarded because your English isn't the top notch now I see it wasn't language related...

now I see it wasn't language related...
Does reading with comprehension makes your brain suffer?

I am aware that my english sux and I don't point at others mistakes which are language related because i don't care about it.
#29 - 5tag
E-penis comparison, eh?

Alright I'm gonna give it a try, too: There's a PM function here.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Dude you stupid?
You placed dot so you can count small 'n' as an another mistake...

Also make me a favour and ask your teacher what does 3 dots mean, because you clearly don't know it if you marked them as a "Words and punctuation marks that are not required" But again 3 dots i guess its something that is not used very often nowadays I mean chats, message boards and sms 3dots will only decrease your precious number of characters left.

Oh thats clever so why did you pointed my mistakes isnt it common sense not to do that
At least now you can live your life as a self aware fool I guess...

Also read again because finding mistakes doesn't mean you understand what is actually written.

now I see it wasn't language related...
Does reading with comprehension makes your brain suffer?

I am aware that my english sux and I don't point at others mistakes which are language related because i don't care about it.

It seems the point I was trying to make went way over your head. I'll say no more.

Edit: An after thought. Maybe it was your post that went over my head. You were actually calling him a retard not his language? Wow you really are nice arn't you? I thought more of you when I thought you were having a go at his writing.
-
#31 - 5tag
Quote from brandons48 :Hehe, only i'm joking. I figured I'd try to fit in.

Only half of these corrections score.

Did you find your humor you were sitting on?
-
#32 - 5tag
Quote from brandons48 :Stangely placed smiley reveals location of "white text"
(Which I edited, to appear red, smarty pants )

And yes, I did. It might need a wash though.

That's good to hear. You have to admit though that the arrangement of three equal smilies in a line without any intention is quite a bit of "win".^^
Quote from menantoll :
Edit: An after thought. Maybe it was your post that went over my head.

Yes
Quote from menantoll :You were actually calling him a retard not his language?

Not exactly but more or less. Sry logitekg25 I was having a bad day back then...

I still have

Quote from menantoll :Wow you really are nice arn't you?

I don't
Quote from menantoll :I thought more of you when I thought you were having a go at his writing.

If I start care what ppl think of me I will get an face-book account.

Regarding the actual topic (Hopefully cock fight is over and there is no need to get back to it)

Visor strips should have transparency so i can turn it into tinted strips or make it blend with window nicely.
wait, who was making fun of my language

anyways, whoever recomended make another extension if you skinned in that part i agree with, like XRT_WDW_EXAMPLE.jpg would be pretty good
Quote from brandons48 :

I think that skinning the windows would be a good idea, but I think that all the cars should be given a visor strip that we can skin (like the GTR cars).

if we can skin windows then we could make that stripe ourself..
-
haha.. soiled black windscreen ftw..

but serious..

when/if thay make this happen it should cover all windows..

so u can paint rear, side and front windows..

then u could make that stripe urself and how fat it would be..
just for info ...

isnt it windshield ?
well.. yea.. mr fancy writer.. xP

but u boiZ know what we mean..
#39 - Zay
Good Idea. Back to an earlier topic: Some of the GTR's windshields ARE skinable, I have some skins like that. Like I said, I love the Idea, It'd look awesme on the GTRs
-
yeah us americans like to call it windshield, which if you think about it is more correct, wind-shield, as in a shielf from wind, it doesnt screen wind, it shields it

Skin over the windows
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG