The online racing simulator
My old Mod Collection
(23 posts, started )
My old Mod Collection
#2 - iMCk.
I shall use the desert mod!

And happy birthday mate! Have a good one
Happy birthday Trackah! Have a good one.
asdasdasd! Have a good one!
happy birthday, but can i have pictures before i use them, i am too lazy otherwise
sorry i dont really play this game anymore. maybe when there is a new LFS update coming i might do that.

but you can see some pictures on "google images" just type "snowmod lfs" or "autumnmod lfs" etc etc.
happy belated b day i still dont get this joke. vould you get it? if a football feild full of migets did the wave would it be a ripple
@foshizzy32

I have no idea what ur talking about? What Joke?
if there were a football feild of midgets and they did the wave would it be a ripple
Nope i dont get it. then again im Dutch so i dont know many english jokes.
could you make me some skins for tarmac plz
the joke is alright

if there was a field of migets (short people) and they did the wave, would it be a ripple (small wave)
Any chances for screenshots of those mods?
Nope, you can google some tho (google images).

Because i dont play LFS anymore and lost all the screenshots, that would mean i have to reinstall LFS and make screenshots for each mod. too much hassle
well i dont mean car skins i mean like new tarmac skins and others liike that

Quote from trackah123 :I think youre in the wrong thread. i dont make skins. this is a topic about my old LFS mods (not skinmods).

Go here for Skin requests.

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=70

because the snow mods u edited the tarmac skin or the desert mod do you get what i am saying now
u clearly said "skins for xrg". xrg is a car

but no i wont make mods anymore or do specific requests.

Maybe if LFS is updated to a new version i might upgrade my old mods but thats all
u mean u dont like patch z28
Well i was a big fan of dragracing.

First they removed the "locked" starts at draglane. so in the old days the car launched exactly when the lights turned green, now you have to do that yourself which is more realistic of course but negative for dragrace tuning + lots of faulty starts or too late etc. that way you just dont know if your setup is good or not because the locked starts are gone.

Cool thing about locked starts is that you could tune your car perfectly and i loved to do that.

Second they introduced the clutch wearing/damage. Also something which does make it more realistic but not useful in dragracing.
any screens or i missed them somehow?
Huge bump but top-post contains new working download links to all my older LFS mods due to some recent requests i got have fun.

My old Mod Collection
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG