The online racing simulator
New Dimension Racing Young Driver Programme

New Dimension Racing are pleased to announce a new series intended to support young drivers. After much careful thought and planning, preparations for the NDR Young Driver programme are almost complete. The series will cater for 12 - 17 year olds, and the ultimate prize will be sponsorship for a future racing career.

When is it happening and what's involved?

Applications to take up this fantastic opportunity will be Open from May - July 2010. The intense, exciting programme of racing events will commence in August 2010. Drivers will be tested to their limits in the Live For Speed racing simulator, with all variety of car and track combinations used, as well as different formats of race event, from 10 lap rallycross to 10 hour endurance events. A preliminary series of 15 rounds will reduce driver numbers down to the top 20 drivers. Following this, a further 10 rounds of racing events, featuring more challenging cars and tracks will allow us to find the top three drivers. These drivers will undergo real life on-track analysis, and after a review of the performance of each candidate, a winner will be chosen.

Can I participate?

If you are a UK citizen aged between 12 and 17 years of age at the point of application, your are elegible to participate in this league.

Who is funding this series?

Over the past nine months, NDR have worked extemely hard to secure deals with a range of different companies, who have agreed to provide funds to support one driver's racing career. In return, we will be offering extensive advertising and promotion to all companies involved. This brings the opportunity to participate in major motorsport events across the United Kingdom.

What does it cost?

There is a one off entry fee of £50, which includes the cost of a LFS S2 license (if you do not already have one). This fee will cover administration costs of events in the LFS online racing simulator.

You can find out much more about this exciting opportunity on the New Dimension Racing Website. Please follow the 'Read More...' link of the article in order to see further details.

Further details are due to be released later this month.
Attached images
NDR-New copy_web.png
Wow, good luck to participants
It's an april joke
Damnit, makes NDR less credible now good one.
Can perhaps, a 11 year old slip through?
#6 - hp999
I'm in that age,but I don't live in the UK... Good luck for others!
HP, it is April Fool's day !
25 rounds? 10h races? 50 pounds.
Sounds april foolish to me. and if it was true, i would be able ot participate anyways.
#9 - hp999
Crap,I forgot it's April Fool's lol.
Yeah, it was an april fools joke that I cobbled together in about 20 minutes last night.. it could have been better, but I suppose we can only wait till next year for that

It was originally gonna be sponsored by Martin Brundle, but I decided it was a step too far, when I reviewed my work:

Attached images
Deko_Brundle_web.jpg
Hahah.

Awesome!
In other news, I successfully Rickrolled Wilko:

Quote :
Joseph says (15:11):
http://newdimensionracing.com/ ... ng-young-driver-programme
Chris says (15:11):
APRIL FOOLS!
Joseph says (15:11):
yes
Joseph says (15:12):
there's more if you click read more
Chris says (15:12):
F*** YOU
Joseph says (15:12):
YOU GOT DONE OVER

Quote from JO53PHS :In other news, I successfully Rickrolled Wilko:

Go fire in a die. I look a right tit now!
#15 - CSF
Quote from Wilko868 :Go fire in a die. I look a right tit now!

You looked like a tit with that cowboy hat on to be honest.
HAHAHAHA i was thinking of playing a rick'roll trick. But instead i did this
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG