deleted
(8 posts, started )
deleted
how
-
please read im trying to learn the c# language (shane2k7) DELETED by shane2k7
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Well, I'm about to post an open source cruise insim app soon in the forums, and I'll try not to forget to send you a pm when I do so. It is made from LFS_External and it's (surprisignly, knowing who has made it) really stable. But it's kind of basic too. I don't remember if it even saves the stats in to a database, but I guess it does, cause I saw my dbProccess file when I last looked in the directory.

And it's one of my latest C# applications, so it has the most of my C# knowledge. But honestly, it's still very lame, cause I never learned C# right, I just know my way around things.. You know, like when there's a shortcut, but you take the freeway, cause it's safer and you know you won't get lost.
-
(broken) DELETED by broken : no need of this post any longer
i know i cant learn C# over night btw lol ive been learning for 3 weeks but i still have very basic knowledge of the language

an brokenh anything tou can send me would be very helpful just want to start with something and learn move peaice and hopefully end up with a finished project in about 6 months :P thanks for reply guys btw
A good place to start is Microsoft's Visual C# Learning Centre, which has lots of articles and videos which will teach you some of the fundamentals. Also a lot of people don't realise that Visual Studio actually has a bunch of tutorials and resources built in, which you can find in the help menu, although admittedly most of these do presume some prior knowledge.

In my view, and I know this isn't the way it works any more, the best way to learn how to program is by reading a book. I've no idea what the best C# book for beginners is these days, but it shouldn't be too hard to find out with a quick Google. Another option would be to look for a college class in your local area, which you may even be able to take for free if you talk to your local benefits office.
thanks darks that is a very big possbility i might just do that

but still open to code if you got send to me everything i see im learning from
Your not going to learn by looking over a full program, because your missing the fundamentals. Programming is all about the fundamentals, this includes math, and basic logic if you don't understand these two aspects fully, then your never going to understand programming.
Dygear - learning in abstract terms can sometimes be very boring and uninspiring. Taking some code and picking it apart on conjunction with a few articles on the fundamentals can yield impressive results.

Having seen it first hand at work recently, it shouldn't be underestimated.
Point well taken TAA.

deleted
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG