The online racing simulator
the facebook problems thread
(47 posts, started )
You know what i hate? being able to receive messages from people who you haven't added as a friend.

I was sticking up for an old mate after her ex (and father of her children) was slagging her off and being really nasty posting stuff on her wall, and now im getting all the bullshit messages in my inbox off him as well.
Aren't there some report/block functions? I think you can block certain users to contact you by messages.
But I am not sure on this, either way, ignore the guy, or better - save the mails and show them to the police if they are real offending. Then the bastard will know his place.
Your a good friend that sticks up for your friend, and you should not need to take bullshit from a other person just because you defend your friend.
Either way, that is none of my buisness, but as said, if it's treatning, save all the messages he sends, and then show them to high authorities.
Blocked the little fecker!
Wise choise.
The only possible problem being he knows what i look like now, and he's a LOT bigger than me.
He's a dad, even tho he only wishes the best for his daughter he has no rights to do so. Seriously, if he starts doing anything funny, go to police and get that bastard off 'yer back, you don't deserve taking shit from him. I don't know about your friend and his x, most likely a hard break-up I don't know, but beeing offending leads no where, specially when it's her parrents we are talking about here.
Oh he's a right idiot, drink and drug taking, illegal driving, woman beating, etc... not a nice guy at all.
Hmm, wel, if he makes more trouble, put him in line by going to the police. The messages probally should be enough, togheter with a reson why to go to the police (by you).
Those kind of people are scary.
The Problem is facebook itself. Filled with spam whores and self loving idiots. Account deleted...
Hehe, it's not Facebook's fault that people are idiots
Hehe, the possibilites to be an **** are there, but it's up to each person to chose if they want it. More than once I have blocked people because they keep spamming status messages each 5. minute, sending you links, or tags you in pictures that ain't you at all. For example I wad tagged in 10 pictures as a dot on a totally random picture, it was fun one time, but not 10.
Either way, if people are idiots, welcome them to the block list
Epic bumpage!

Anyway, anyone else noticed a huge increase of the stupid "turban" groups?

What the hell are they all on about? Did I miss anything?

Are they even meant to be funny?
#40 - 5haz
Like everything on the internet, they were funny for 5 minutes.

Does it annoy you when Facebook decides to erase all your chat, or those 'become a fan to see picture' groups, and the picture is always some overused meme picture everyones seen 100 times already.
The worst problem about facebook now is the slow server. It takes freakin' forever to do anything! Also "is unaviable / error occured" and other bullshit happens half of the time. FB is completely shit now, and the only reason why I still using it is because everyone else uses that crap.
Quote from The Very End :The worst problem about facebook now is the slow server. It takes freakin' forever to do anything! Also "is unaviable / error occured" and other bullshit happens half of the time. FB is completely shit now, and the only reason why I still using it is because everyone else uses that crap.

It seems that it's a bad habit for people to use stupid things.
Maybe it's lazyness, maybe the same reason you still use it.
I'm not on Facebook, I couldn't care less about these social networking sites.

But a friend at work just got caught watering his tulips on Farmville today at work. That has to be embarrassing. The plant manager walked up to him while he was on the computer and said, "This can't be work related..." and took a peak around the monitor at what my friend was doing. Plant manager just shook his head and walked away.
Ive had problems since i registered there. Main thing is that, ive heard i can do lots of things in there. But i have to spend over 9000 hours to figure out where i should click to move on. This site is fail, maybe not. The system works, but the website layout is horrible. .
Quote from 5haz :or those 'become a fan to see picture' groups, and the picture is always some overused meme picture everyones seen 100 times already.

That's a massive pet hate for me, I always find my email inbox filled with people inviting me to them :|

There was one (the first one I saw) that didn't need you to invite 'ZOMG1000friends', I decided to try it and it turned out that it linked to some random Blogspot thing that nagged you to take a survey or else you couldn't see the supposed 'picture'.
My reaction was 'Close tab, avoid 'become a fan to see' groups'.
Honestly, I only have problems with Facebook for Android app. At random points it refuses to connect. I'll switch between WiFi and 3G and only half the time it will resolve the problem. Other times it just won't let me post anything while letting me read any damn thing I want.
think about hundreds of thousands people connected at the same time, using server database hdd and cpu...imho its working pretty well...

and for chat - facebook chat is now accessable by jabber protocol, so configure your IM client for that and you can chat from there - you don't have to visit the website... i've got jabber plugin in my miranda IM configured to chat.facebook.com and everything works perfect

the facebook problems thread
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG