The online racing simulator
Super GT
(36 posts, started )
Firman failed in F1? He only got one season, and his teammate, Fisichella, didn't do much better (the Brazil win was a fluke, and Firman was right behind him but suffered a mechanical failure).

Even if they did "fail" in F1 -- granted that Ide did fail -- it doesn't make their driving standards "poor". Both have succeeded better than most.

Ide: 2nd in All-Jap F3, 2nd in F.Nippon, 5th in Macau
Firman: 1st in British F3, 1st in F.Nippon, 1st in Macau (or 2nd, depending on your point of view)

Japanese domestic motorsport is pretty strong. People like Satoshi Motoyama should have been in F1 long ago.
so no more GT300?

EDIT: nvm
Of course there is. 21 GT300 cars have entered this year, alongside 13 GT500 cars.
#29 - JJ72
It's funny to see Gallardos in GT300, how much weight they have to shed to make it competitive? kinda miss the old Mclaren F1 and odd Moslers in GT500 as well, can't really associate with the new cars, particulary the SC430 - just an underwhelming model in real life, and the HSV is just another fantasy car.
All GT series are filled with fantasy cars. I mean, how many of us will ever get to own a Porsche 997 GT-3 or a Ferrari F430?
#31 - JJ72
How'd you know I won't.

at the very least I know I can get a RX7 or a corolla lol, anyone notice the corolla Axio? It's an really odd thing.....a sedan chopped in half, vertically.

Anybody know somewhere you can watch/download the full race broadcast?
Can anyone explain to me why they stagger the starts of the GT500 and GT300 cars?
I asked for it already, but I don't expect anything...

BTW
Quote :GT300 class offers a full of news no less than GT500 class this season. At the end of last year, some anticipated that the GT300 would see less number of cars participating due to the depression, but it turned out that some 23 cars (with annual entry of 25 cars) will line up on the grid of season opener, exceeding the number of last season.
Out of the cars on the grid, No.66 triple a Vantage GT2 (Hideshi Matsuda/Hiroki Yoshimoto) with a machine that is making its first appearance to the series, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, is one of the sure eye-catcher. Aston Martin DB9 that competed in GT500 class for a few races last season was a V12 engined machine, but the Vantage is a FIA GT2 specification car with a V8 engine, and it is considered as one of the true rival to Porsche 911 GT3R and Ferrari F430, which can make the battle of super cars more fierce than ever before.

And here's onboard of the fastest qual lap with the Honda.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gv52yLY-k0
the double pit maneuver! 2x multiplier!!!!

Super GT
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG