The online racing simulator
live for speed dark drift team
(6 posts, started )
Laggy and some bad effects and music, but not bad for a demo user.
#3 - hp999
Well,I'll be honest with you - it was way too long(6 minutes is really enough from enough),it was laggy and it wasn't 16:9(which is imo the best size). The drifting was fine,but could've done better. There's alot of skills to develop,check out the ''How to make a LFS video'' thread. Considering it was your first video,it wasn't so uberbad. And don't get pissed off because of the critics. You need to learn from them.
Do not worry, I opened this topic just to see where I went wrong!
This was extremely weak. The 30 second cheese intro using 20th century Fox music was SO cheesy , that I still can't figure if it was for real, or was it just a bad joke...

1. Low FPS
2. Bad camera positioning AND movement
3. Repeating scenes
4. Extremely useless and bad special effects
5. Using default cameras
6. Including overly long and pointless scenes (like the car spinning with white background)
7. Playback speed issues
8. Music that doesn't make the movie better, and you didn't even sync the editing to it
9. Bad drifting

NOW, promise the community, and yourself, to go http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53389 HERE, read on how to make good movies, and use that knowledge, cause if you don't improve, and make another movie, the comments are going to be.... harsh.....
ok!! i promise!!!

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG