The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010: Round 4 Official Race Results & Discussion
K.Dzelzgalvis - your block was a very dangerous acted very stupidly. A.Karu - look at the mirror and respect the blue flag. Through you I took off and landed on the helmet. This race was very bad.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :K.Dzelzgalvis - your block was a very dangerous acted very stupidly. .

I do not feel guilty at all

if you see that I Block inside, then why are you still driving there

you only know how to overtake on the left side only?
Quote from kars19 :I do not feel guilty at all

if you see that I Block inside, then why are you still driving there

you only know how to overtake on the left side only?

I'm not saying that you are guilty, but it just was dangerous.
#5 - Arm0
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :.... A.Karu - look at the mirror and respect the blue flag. Through you I took off and landed on the helmet. This race was very bad.

It was not me!
A.Karu - you.
#7 - Arm0
It was my brother (U.Karu). Not me(A.Karu)!
-
(UrMo20) DELETED by UrMo20
Yes I do U.Karu, I think. Sorry, very bad incident!
Sorry, U.Karu, for accident in lap 16 or 17, when I kicked you into sand, I was lag..
Quote from burnlv :Sorry, U.Karu, for accident in lap 16 or 17, when I kicked you into sand, I was lag..

wth? demo racer in btc?
Quote from baltuxx :wth? demo racer in btc?

yes, I borrowed s2 for BC, and what? It isnt forbidden...
Quote from burnlv :yes, I borrowed s2 for BC, and what? It isnt forbidden...

Yes it is! See: http://www.lfs.net/?page=agreement
Quote :
3. Unlock Rules and Regulations
[...]
3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

This makes "lending" your S2 license to someone else impossible / a violation of the license agreement.
oh, sorry, didnt know that..
If you are making a report, then make it a proper report. If you only wanted to show the video, then nvm.
so nvm then
Since none of the positions were changed due to penalties etc., then these are the official results. There is no use to write them again, so I'll just leave the image.

+ None of the admins have said anything about the penalties, so I assume, they agreed with me. In case if they say something, the results might be changed, but for now it stays like this and the point standings will be made soon.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG