The online racing simulator
#51 - VoiD
Nice plastics so far...

I´ll stick to my old Audi 100, Typ44...
does my moms car not count for anything? the 2002 Pontiac Transam ws6?
Brother owns a 1991 Toyota soarer.
1jzgte, 287rwhp
Quote from logitekg25 :does my moms car not count for anything? the 2002 Pontiac Transam ws6?

Maybe it'll win the space ship look-a-like contest.
Cheers for the nominations, though it's just a 20 year old Datsun.

I however nominate jibber and his revvvv-happy S2000.

Let the growth of e-penors continue.
True, True.
But I was saying that for the other people that might have missed that part
Guys...

I give you...

My '01 Opel Astra 5dr 1.2 75bhp. In Silver. The base model.

/thread.
Attached images
Astra.jpg
I think Chuck Norris owns the best car, but I'm not sure that he's registered.
Chuck Norris doesn't need to register.
the car in my sig is my dads but he lets me race it. I still think tristans gona win on the racing car side.
Quote from Dajmin :Chuck Norris doesn't need to register.

Oh, yeah, I forgot... Then he alredy won.
Diesel Power ftw!

Technically, this is the best car in the thread. Because it never broke down... since 160'000km. And it uses only 5l/100km (sorry no mpg here).

And now for the bad car (no torque, dangerous handling (always getting sideways), loud cabin, bad mpg)...

...but it's fun!

I think there was somebody with an RX-7 FD on this forum, it was in pretty mint condition too, so my vote goes for that. From what has been posted so far, i think i'd happily take Matrixis Skyline. Want to trade...?
Dallara F398, Stratos, Fanalone, Ginetta G4R, Exige, Boelkow Monsum 209 (okay, that's a plane) and a Griffith, plus other less 'exciting cars' from modern Mercs and Landcruisers, to Flaminia Touring Convertibles. Cars like Miuras, Sevens, Ferraris etc have all be owned in the past, but not at the moment. And my personal runabout is a knackered MX-5 import. I think there is a bit of debate as to whether an F40 or a Countach could be the next one. Or an F3000 car.

But I won't win on the horsepower stakes, but I don't believe that lots of horsepower makes a good car. In fact, it generally ruins them.
Show us some pics of the stratos... come on!
Does my moms Trans Am count?
Only if you weigh it in.

Oh, this counts as a GT40 Roush (sp?) right?

Here it goes.

Mercedes 450se

This Alfa Romeo 2000GTV Bertone but in dark blue, it is a beautiful car.

My mom and dad have more cars but they are just normal ones.
Quote from jibber :Show us some pics of the stratos... come on!

This is ours

There is also a video on Youtube somewhere of Clarkson driving it a few years ago (probably 10 or more years ago), but I can't find it right now...
That Stratos is spunk worthy You selling the exige Tristan?
Heh heh!

I don't think we have plans to sell it. I'm still trying to get my Dad in it on a trackday, as it's easily the closest thing I've driven to a single seater (in terms of response and sensitivity anyway). I'd quite like a Radical, Ultima or an Atom at some point... but there's time.
Quote from tristancliffe :But I won't win on the horsepower stakes, but I don't believe that lots of horsepower makes a good car. In fact, it generally ruins them.

EXACTLY! Lol, I try telling that to all the kids in the car club, but they don't believe me. My 165 HP is better than their 800.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG