The online racing simulator
Suggestions of what to sat to my V8Spercar hotlap driver.....
I am excited, Ive won a hotlap n a v8 supercar as part of a "money cant buy it" package to THe Aussie F1 GP.

Im looking for suggestions on what to say to him before we start to get the max fun out of the lap...

You got any?
#2 - JCTK
lucky bastard~ lol

do you know for sure who's going to give u the ride~?
Quote from Lukaas :You got any?

I've put a bomb under your seat, if you drop below 100 mph it will explode.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I've put a bomb under your seat, if you drop below 100 mph it will explode.

Sounds like the best option.
"What are the real drivers doing today?"

along those lines....get him fired up!!!

No blowjobs, never, ever.
"So I was talking to your <main rival> earlier and umm, he said you have trouble finding the gas pedal sometimes".
#8 - amp88
Look at the badge on the car. Get in and tell the driver you're a fan of the other badge.

Enjoy the ride, would love to get one myself.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :"So I was talking to your <main rival> earlier and umm, he said you have trouble finding the gas pedal sometimes".

like that one!!!
problem is mate, is that for insurance and safety reasons they can only go 70-80% pace anyway... and if the stewards see them getting out of shape of locking brakes or anything like that they will get slapped with a massive fine.
Last race I raced it was my first time to the track and my first session was a sponsor/media ride where I took my dad. The track was wet as, and the window was so fogged up I couldn't see a thing - I was going about 50% pace, I ran off the track a little bit and after that I was called up and I was lucky enough to sweet talk my way out of it - but they were going to slap me with a pretty hefty fine (something around $3,000, I think)...
Anyway, I've taken people for drives in my car doing about 80% and scared the hell out of them, and my car is no where near a supercar spec, so I reckon it will be a blast they are amazing things you'll have a ball. Have fun
"There's a party in my pants and you're invited."
that might make him run away kalev
Quote from [DUcK] :I've taken people for drives in my car doing about 80% and scared the hell out of them, and my car is no where near a supercar spec, so I reckon it will be a blast they are amazing things you'll have a ball. Have fun

Im hoping it will be a near spec V8 not some stickered up SS commodore...
hmm, well I'm starting work experience with a well known supercar hotlaps company called 'Fastrack racing' and I can tell you they are definitely not stickered up ss's. Having said that, they are not v8supercar spec... v8's cost a lot of money to run, and things need to be replaced often. If the cars I think you will be going in are the same, then if you haven't been on a racetrack before, then you're in for a surprise
Im sure ill have a great time....

Just havin a little fun here....
Here's another pretty cool ride video. Crompton taking a couple of people in a Holden T2 car.
Thanks for all the replies guys....

At the end, what I actually said was, "Thanks TK that was f..... great!"

seems like you got a go in a real v8sc then? good shit
Todd Kelly would be one of the best drivers to get a ride from. He's got so much knowledge about the cars (engineering and driving) and he seems really down to earth. Great to hear you enjoyed it
Yeah, great guy... and it was his race car i rode in, which was indescribable, the noise, the power, the speed. I was literally speechless for some time afterwards.

He is very intense, It was like sitting next to Hannibal Lecter in the car...just a dark emotionless pool of precision, I could tell his heart rate didnt budge one beat faster in the car while i was sqealing like a little girl(on the inside).

They were doing Minardi x2 seater f1 rides at the same time which was awesome. I had a chat to P Stoddard and McConville and got to within touching distance of the Minardi.

Funny thing was there was this middle aged lady around 50 doing a lap with Minardi, got to give her props, thats a brutal ride!!

Suggestions of what to sat to my V8Spercar hotlap driver.....
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG