The online racing simulator
Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
I was wondering if I could join?
Sadly I am not old enough to join ....
That shouldn't stop you from running with us on our server. We are always glad to have guests race with us.
Keep growing .
You guys ready for a rematch?
Today, we at the "Land Of The Free" welcome our 20th member.

|||MARSH |||RaceFreek |||Z51L9889 |||Jethro
||| BDSHAN |||torqueD |||Funky |||Leadtail
|||Vette |||Tick |||Eric62 |||S k i p p y
|||nmanley |||srdsprinter |||Decklid |||Oompa
|||BrandonAgr |||pjwon63 |||p38wannabe

from Arkansas
|||Netdemon01
Oh the big two zero! :-) Thanks a lot guys. Really looking forward to seeing everyone on the track.
Welcome NetDemon01!
Quote from Leadtail :Welcome NetDemon01!

Ditto here.

:bananalla
Now we should have a party resent: :heyjoe67_ :drink:

RF
Quote from Leadtail :Welcome NetDemon01!

Welcome to the team!
This is a TEST post from my cell phone.

RF
Lmao
Have toy will play.
The "Land Of The Free" regretfully announces the departure of a team mate today.

We wish you good luck Jethro!

And we'll see you around LFS.
Quote from MARSH2a :The "Land Of The Free" regretfully announces the departure of a team mate today.

We wish you good luck Jethro!

And we'll see you around LFS.

Dont know what else to say.
wtf th84! I'm not dead! I just won't have the colored bars before my name anymore. illepall
lol, i know that!! You just wont be so easy to spot now!! Hope to see ya online just as much
Quote from Jethro! :wtf th84! I'm not dead! I just won't have the colored bars before my name anymore. illepall

ROFL! Didn't communicate with you much, but I see ya in the servers often. Sorry to hear you left LOTF. Cya in the servers .
Quote from Dygear :You guys ready for a rematch?

We are rather busy considering it's an "off" season for our membership.
How about towards the end of August?
Quote from MARSH2a :We are rather busy considering it's an "off" season for our membership.
How about towards the end of August?

The eagles will be ready.
Ill glady change team's for a week and wear the LOTF tag to help stomp those Eagle guy's!! :P

j/k dygear
I just wanted to pop in and say that I've run on the LOTF server twice in the past two weeks (both times were wednesday at about 8pm PST). Both times the races were great and the competition was close. Last night I had several really close races. In fact, I'd say that last night was the best racing I've EVER had while playing LFS. Aside from a few "racing incidents" the racing was clean and fast. And the admin (Marsh) was really good about keeping people in line and reminding everyone to keep it clean.

I'm looking forward to racing on your server again next week.

Cheers!

Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG