The online racing simulator
Yeah there were two main problems that I ran into:

1) Starting a thread about it caused lots of other bastards to go and drive the lap faster than me.

2) I am shit.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Yeah there were two main problems that I ran into:

1) Starting a thread about it caused lots of other bastards to go and drive the lap faster than me.

2) I am shit.

It did however help a lot of people when Biggie came on with a very detailed explanation as to where you were losing time.

Although, it does make people wanna come along and beat you, I remember someone posted a thread about having a great world record, which made me go and hotlap the combo, can't remember who it was in the list but I felt bad after doing it, but that's where gloating gets you.

As Gt rev F08, doh.
Quote from Bawbag :It did however help a lot of people when Biggie came on with a very detailed explanation as to where you were losing time.

Although, it does make people wanna come along and beat you, I remember someone posted a thread about having a great world record, which made me go and hotlap the combo, can't remember who it was in the list but I felt bad after doing it, but that's where gloating gets you.

As Gt rev F08, doh.

Here
If you want to get an easy WR. Just check how spanneman is doing that in his latest hotlap!

I would be ashamed to upload that!
its just stupid to upload that cinda hotlaps.... hope he is proud of it....
Try taking the walls closer. That'll always save time!
where is a link to the spr?
Just like arox's bf1 WR around that same track.
but then karolis and pearcy attacked him and took it away.

edit: which spr logitek?
where can i see these replay'ed hotlaps, i am curious how i can get a WR *cough* i mean look at how pathetic they are :hide:
Quote from logitekg25 :where can i see these replay'ed hotlaps, i am curious how i can get a WR *cough* i mean look at how pathetic they are :hide:

You can get them from lfsworld.net. you have to click the S2 hotlaps icon>hotlap charts>then choose the combo.
what combo is it....and sorry for nooobish ness, i really dont use lfsworld
FZR@SO sprint 2/a.k.a SO3
n00b lol
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
-
Quote from NickC :If you want to get an easy WR. Just check how spanneman is doing that in his latest hotlap!

I would be ashamed to upload that!

Yeah, you should be ashamed of your KY2/MRT Lap then. Dont whine at others if you cheat aswell.
well, there are a lot of cheated WRs. Look at Ky3r LX6 by pecholobo...
Quote from EliteAti :Yeah, you should be ashamed of your KY2/MRT Lap then. Dont whine at others if you cheat aswell.

Yeah what he did was pretty cheap.
Haha yeah its so comparable. :S

And on ky2 it was done so many times before. I wanted the WR and there was no other way then to just beat them at the same.

Unlike this guy i posted about. But ok some people just always want to be a pain in the ass

My lap is still done by doing a good lap not by getting lucky and hitting the wall as hard as you can without getting HLVC
-
You wanted the WR, why didnt you report the bug to the Devs so they could of fixed the .pth file? It is comparable to SO3 because you gain time in both wall and cutting, making that effort look very cheap and makes you look like a cheat. Be a fair racer, not a twat.

I can also say the following about arox' time

"Yeah, its on SO3, it was done many times before. He wanted the WR and there was no other way than to just beat them at the same."

The rest of his lap was also done by a good lap (except the wall, and in your lap it was cutting).

So it is actually very comparable.
Oké dude.

This is either gonna be a very long argument or i can just stop it now

You're right!

But btw

"why didnt you report the bug to the Devs so they could of fixed the .pth file?"

Are you serious?
Quote from NickC :
"why didnt you report the bug to the Devs so they could of fixed the .pth file?"

Are you serious?

I am, i cant stand cheating.
Same here

See you online later. We can talk about it more there . Cant do it here now. Im gone for couple of days.
Quote from EliteAti :I am, i cant stand cheating.

All the wall banging etc has been there for years, they don't give a fak.
:wow: This Thread has been around for quite some time now.

Cheers to all who posted comments. Im new to LFS & these contributions to the forum have answered a lot of my questions & hopefully have solved a few of my set-up issues.

Double Thumbs Up to BIGGEE

:eclipseehSee ya on Track. :rally_dri

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG