The online racing simulator
IFCL Round 2- Protests
15 laps race:

In 6th lap, 33# hited me hard under SC and my engine broke. So I had to spectate.

33 laps race:

3rd lap (at the end) 17# and 33# crashed both in my and my teammate front, we couldn't pass them because it was to fast and number 30# asked to ban us, while he was asking and me reading, I saw him to late but still I break (you can see that my tires were smoking) then I got banned.

My teammate Oliver was banned and he didn't even touch somebody.
hello ......... what miami got them or Palit spectator and I get passed by. because Sebag a and another in front and say that money will this is stupid I give spectators in qualifying I finished 25 and I left the site 28 is not fair that admins are not careful and that are players that will ...... You have not been fair to what happened in the race
#6 - Mr.46
Drivers involved: 01# and 46#
Race lap: Feature Race, lap 12 after first safety car.
Description:
Number 46# passes 01# on the main straight, and after it 01# starts bumping 46# on the back straight (were you come out of pits) and hits 46# so that he drops to the back of the grid. Second ruined race the season, for bumping.
Drivers involved: 01# 161# 06#
Race lap: Feature Race, lap 12
Description: 06 gets hit behind the safety car by #01 and # 161.
#8 - Mr.46
Quote from ChristijaNL :Drivers involved: 01# 161# 06#
Race lap: Feature Race, lap 12
Description: 06 gets hit behind the safety car by #01 and # 161.

You're not the only one... Reno rammed many drivers on SC and otherwise like me and #93 in purpose.
Drivers involved: 50 and 17
Race lap: Feature Race, lap 24 at 37:33.05.
Description: Car 50 did a pit maneuver on me (car17), and i lost some positions.
Quote from Mr.46 :You're not the only one... Reno rammed many drivers on SC and otherwise like me and #93 in purpose.

#93 was being a twat trying to retake his position under SC and was deservedly taken out
Quote from worldeye007 :
My teammate Oliver was banned and he didn't even touch somebody.

Umm.... he passed every car when SC came to track..
Quote from boothy :#93 was being a twat trying to retake his position under SC and was deserved taken out

Well, he was in front of Reno when SC came, but whatever, not considering me
Quote from boothy :#93 was being a twat trying to retake his position under SC and was deservedly taken out

Yes, maybe I deserved it, but guess who helped me to loose my position by pushing me from the back, into the wall? Yes, it was #01. I managed to avoid a crash and #01 started to fight for the position, even if we were under SC, by pushing me into the wall instead of reducing the speed. If you watch carefully you should notice that he braked, and when the guy from the left pushed me to the right #01 started to accelerate, causing my spin.

#01's driving style is to agressive for a clean and safe race.

It wasn't a good idea to use the safety car.
15 laps race - lap 12
Car 98# caused car 499# to spin, then 98# argued that 499# was taking back his position. (all 98# did was speaking all the race and not paying attention on the road).

Edit:
Quote from Mr.46 :Umm.... he passed every car when SC came to track..

That's true, now i saw that... he deserve it...
Quote from worldeye007 :
(all 98# did was speaking all the race and not paying attention on the road).

Yea, and when he said "You deserve a ban" (He drives in SRLT) everyone who he siad it to got banned
Why we should leave idiot crashers to drive?

I dont see the reason, why not to ban?

We are trying to make this series, good as possible, and I gotta say, its not that good atm, but this whining isnt helping.

And you wYk drivers were just tereble, ask this for anyone.
Anybody has the right to drive. If you want a 1 person league go to single player please and just leave us. Just that you are in SRLT doesen't give you the right to ask for banning anybody that you can't pass.
You crashed more then us last night. All that you did was to spam with "permission to speak?" all the races and not give attention to road!
Oh, you gotta be stupid...

Everyone can drive, but crashing isnt counted as driving.

I was asking premisson to speak, no yelling in the like a maniac
Please check the laps from my first post and see who's who fault was, then you talk, deal?
Quote from worldeye007 :Please check the laps from my first post and see who's who fault was, then you talk, deal?

Checked, and I need to agree, I made mistake, but that doesent still give you chance to get your place back.
ehehe,why this thread then?
Maybe im just too noob to drive in this league... Last year it was so much better.
Quote from VTiRacing :Maybe im just too noob to drive in this league... Last year it was so much better.

Yeap, same :/
Quote from manneF1 :ehehe,why this thread then?

To remind everyone to raise reports on controversial incidents instead of bitching endlessy about them in the post discussion thread perhaps?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG