The online racing simulator
Great idea for rally lovers
(13 posts, started )
blackwood all on dirt!
and for the s2 players the anothers tracks in all dirt
cause lfs have a good simulation,but no one good track of rally,
so why don`t change the terrain of the tracks... the xfg could be very good on dirt:rally_dri:
i like that idea.... but... it wouldn't be much twisting and turning in a xfg...
We need a proper rally stage or something.
Quote from brandons48 :We need a proper rally stage or something.

+1, but this is proposed over 100 times i guess
yep
+1 here for a full rally track
yes i guess....
#7 - 5tag
Oh god... don't let TVE see this thread.
Id rather they just fix rally racing. I know hopefully when the physics are fixed it should make driving on the dirt feel more like the dirt. But much is needed to make it feel real or at least like RBR. Smoothness of the tracks is ok (but I'd like that fixed too) for regular racing, but who ever heard of smooth dirt... Looks very bad and feels worse. Tracks now need more bumps, sharp turns, tighter courses, mud, and a lot more.

In LFS rally racing needs the most fixing, if LFS is still in alpha, then rally racing is just developmental demonstration to prove proof of concept. People just use it cause the other 2 options for dirt racing is Dirt1/2 and RBR is more of a hassle than LFS

And here is a question, is the grip on dirt the same as grip on grass?
Rally track in the woods, with some extreme scenery like big drops next to the track. At least gravel and lots of trees
Quote from 5tag :Oh god... don't let TVE see this thread.

I bet he is probably writing now heh heh

btw +1 and already suggested +1 :P
+1234567890987654321234567890987654321
Not bad idea but I think that it will be two options. BL1 (rally) and BL1 (custom).
So it could to be one new track.
I think if we took parts of some of the Aston tracks and put that as dirt it could be rather interesting.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG