The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 8
Right, I guess I'll sacrifice sleeping in recovery to do another session today. I'm busy tonight, so unless boothy/CSF/Thilo/someone wants to run a midnight UTC one it'll be just this one today.

Today, 1900 UTC !

Standard qualifying followed by a 57 + 2 laps (59) race.

In race you must make one pitstop, either under green or caution. the stop cannot be made prior to the start lap, and cannot be made later than 2 laps to go. No specific service is required.

I haven't updated the rules yet, but again, no overtaking allowed when saftey car comes out, be it the first or last lap. You must also use a view which allows mirror use (in-car or custom). ABS is compulsory to be used.
I will be there
is this tonight :S it would be better if we could get one on a saturday at like 5 pm est US :/
I should be there and this time use the right setup (fp )
You know that Tigers always hunt togerther, so we will be there has usual, and we quite hungry today, so ill see yo there
4 hours and 36 minutes to learn the history. Meh.
In
Someone shares a race set? please.
Quote from CARRERA GT :You know that Tigers always hunt togerther, so we will be there has usual, and we quite hungry today, so ill see yo there

That is rly well sayed bro!
Quote from CARRERA GT :You know that Tigers always hunt togerther, so we will be there has usual, and we quite hungry today, so ill see yo there

Tigers especially like red 'n' white barriers.
I though tigers hunt alone, wiki confirms
I signed up late last night. I haven't been confirmed yet but I'd like to get in on this practice session since I'm kind of a noob at oval racing. Is that okay?
#13 - CSF
Indeed it is ok.
Quote from Mustangman759 :is this tonight :S it would be better if we could get one on a saturday at like 5 pm est US :/

You are of course aware that qualifying and the Twin 115s take place on Sunday?

And yes we might run a midnight UTC one if we have enough people
Come on, need more people
Session will start at about 10 past, so you've got more time to join in !
Can you guys run another session soon
someone have a replay?
Lost connection on last lap x)
Poor you, Martin .
crud didnt lol well i cant attend any runs tommorrow but probably can later this week.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG