The online racing simulator
G25 stops working randomly
When i am racing randomly the light on the g25 will start blinking and the g25 its self stops working. the only thing that seems to get it working again is plugging it back in. My warranty on it is up so any ideas on how to fix this issue if fixable.
#2 - G!NhO
I had this too, it has nothing to do with the G25 but with the USB its plugged into. Just plug it into another one and it worked for me.
Look in config file if windows is allowed to shut it down due to energy savings.
Quote from G!NhO :I had this too, it has nothing to do with the G25 but with the USB its plugged into. Just plug it into another one and it worked for me.

ok will try it
well plugging it in another usb didn't work either
You have take a look on the power plug on the base. Perhaps he is loose ?
nope if power plug was loose than the light on the shifter would turn off mine blinks and its all just stops.
No. Have tested this and the left LED stays on and the right one dim down
well so far i don't think it is the power plug
I had the same problem with my brand new G25 some months ago.
It randomly turned off not only while racing but even while idle.

I tried all the solutions mentioned above and more, then I discovered that I can voluntary cause the phenomenon by switching on lights in the bathroom, I had a fault on that portion of electrical system.
It looks absurd I know, but the soultion was simply plug the G25 power supply to a inlet on another wall of the room.
[off topic]

Quote from Asphalt Scream :... I discovered that I can voluntary cause the phenomenon by switching on lights in the bathroom, I had a fault on that portion of electrical system.
It looks absurd I know...

That remembers me a similar problem I read in a blog.

A new washing machine was failing. After trying every posibility, the technical service guy asked the brand of the router (don't remember which was). And he said that that router was not compatible with the washing machine.

He had to unplug his router to wash his clothes hahaha

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG