The online racing simulator
Quote from boothy :Yeah I've just been here twiddling my thumbs deliberating ignoring it... For some reason he being recorded into the database as "Commander_Team^70"

It is because somewhere in the code of the tracker thing there was something telling: IGNORE COMMANDER ^^

Ask DWB, he found a fix for the MoE tracker, there I am recorded perfectly now!
Seems to be fixed now
The driver O´Keefe of Core racing #08, drive 76% of the race distance acording to the lapper.
Quote from Bessa74 :The driver O´Keefe of Core racing #08, drive 76% of the race distance acording to the lapper.

Yes, he will lose the laps, don't worry
• The correct lap: 5
• The cars (/teams) involved: 10, 33
• The lap/sector/time: 6:28
• And a short description from your point of view: Conquest drafting on spdo and trying to do furious pass when side by side with 33... pushing 33 outta quite hard and causing some damage...

BTW on the start lap, the green flag might appear in the chat too instead of only on the screen. Many cars had yellow...
• The correct lap: 54
• The cars (/teams) involved: #10 against #19
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 53 (#10 and #19) / S1 (T1/pit exit) / about 1h 3min
• Description: Car #19 crashed us while exiting pits, causing flip and damage.

• The correct lap: 171
• The cars (/teams) involved: #19
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 27 (#19 - after timeout I suppose) / S1 (T1/pit exit) / about 3h 24min
• Description: Car #19 leaves the pits and got into queue while SC is deployed (rule 3.1), pit exit should be closed, but AFAIK there was some problems with race control so I'm not sure if it was on screen.

Quote from Drift King CZ :• The correct lap: 5
• And a short description from your point of view: Conquest drafting on spdo and trying to do furious pass when side by side with 33... pushing 33 outta quite hard and causing some damage...

You had damaged car before contact with us after going side by side with LRT (#24) on 3rd lap, anyway sorry for this.
Quote from rc10racer :Need more info before someone can look into the protest, like which lap because there have have been 3 safety cars upto now.

• The correct lap :11
• The cars: 20 (us) the following cars
• The lap : 11 under saftycar, last sektor
• In the first saftycar phase crashed some cars in our. Our car was so damaged that we need to pit.
Quote from Makao :You had damaged car before contact with us after going side by side with LRT (#24) on 3rd lap, anyway sorry for this.

Before this, damage was minimal... After this incident the damage was 5 times (or so) bigger. But nvm.
#35 - 320_
Quote from Makao :• The correct lap: 54

• The lap/sector/time: Lap 27 (#19 - after timeout I suppose) / S1 (T1/pit exit) / about 3h 24min
• Description: Car #19 leaves the pits and got into queue while SC is deployed (rule 3.1), pit exit should be closed, but AFAIK there was some problems with race control so I'm not sure if it was on screen.

In the first accident my wheel wasn't calibrated and I couldn't control so much my car but after i accustomed and took care. Sorry, I didn't see you :/ .
In the second, there was anything in the screen about the pit exit be closed.
Quote from Drift King CZ :• The correct lap: 5

BTW on the start lap, the green flag might appear in the chat too instead of only on the screen. Many cars had yellow...

C2 penalty applied, #10 should of checked before pulling out.

Quote from Makao :• The correct lap: 54

You had damaged car before contact with us after going side by side with LRT (#24) on 3rd lap, anyway sorry for this.

C2 penalty applied to #19 for unsafe re-entry. Nothing applied for the first incident as it is due to a software malfunction.

Quote from Sebastian Wilms :• The correct lap :11
• The cars: 20 (us) the following cars
• The lap : 11 under saftycar, last sektor
• In the first saftycar phase crashed some cars in our. Our car was so damaged that we need to pit.

C3 Penalty applied to car #18. A crash under safety car is just unacceptable.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG