The online racing simulator
Drift vid
(19 posts, started )
Drift vid
Crap codec, crap resolution, no anti-aliasing and worst of all: a full quarter of it is a single car doing crappy donuts.

Like the soundtrack, but that's about it.
Your nice :S
Better graphics would of made it better but overall nice jamie, the song is awesome aswell!
Thanks,

And yer i have a packard bell ixtreme with a 1gb nvidia, what can i do to improve the graphics?
I just watched it, I have to say it was actualy quite enjoyable to watch lol,

Just add some AA and AF, and a better Field of view, some better drifting aswell :P
Thanks, whats AA and AF? Sorry im a noob to this (:
Quote from jamodabestdood :Thanks, whats AA and AF? Sorry im a noob to this (:

Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering, Options -> Graphics:
  • Full-scene antialiasing
  • Texture filtering / AF
in LFS, alternatively you can enforce both of these settings (if supported by your hardware) in the graphics adapter driver settings.
Thank you for your help much appreciated.
Sorry for double post but would 4x and 16x be best?
yes, even 2x is better than no aa but it just depends on resolution

I guess you recorded at 640x480 so about 4x-8x is good, depending on your specs
with 4x and 16x I get around 80 fraps
Hmm, when recording with fraps the fraps suddenly drop. It works all ok if the AF is 16x and AA is none.
Seriously, you got a lot of potential.
wow thank you very much lynce, you dont know how much that means to me!
The quality on the first one is better, but the FPS is low, theres a video tips thread somewhere than will show you how to get it smooth, and for the fail or win, its a fail
Hmm. And yer i know its a fail :P with that one saying 'better' i did the thing where you slow it down and then put it to normal speed with the fraps. I seem to have a problem with the fraps when ever i put the AA on (even on x2) . The AF can be X16 and no difference to the fraps but as soon as i increase the AA it goes to 5 - 10 fraps :/ ( this only happens when i record, i can be playing with x8 and x16 and it would be fine)

Drift vid
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG