The online racing simulator
7Karat Racing Team Promo Movie
(13 posts, started )
Yawn. Only so much camera moving round, showing the same car you can take, epsecially with the lack of purpose in the video. You won a GTAL race and we're 4 rounds into the series surely you could've given us more stuff to look at. Have a look at Conquests promo (although the colours and some other stuff is shit) and My3id's MoE round 1 video for ideas, add in some Wilko commentary from South City, some footage of your best battles and it'll be a winrar.
Not bad. Wayy better than i could have done but BIG +1 to boothy.
I shocking i only using movie maker there only certen amount u can do but thx
Oh windows movie maker? Well thats good for WMM.

Ive tried many times and failed terribly
Nothing that I mentioned had anything to do with movie maker. If you had Vegas or Premiere, still doesnt mean you can polish a turd.
-
(Austin31287) DELETED by Austin31287
Quote from Austin31287 :I shocking i only using movie maker there only certen amount u can do but thx

You're using LFS camera controls, and there's no excuse for a boring movie except "I did the movie just to do the movie".
No I was having ago at making a movie and just telling me its boring dont really give me any help in what i should do to make better and camra controls dont you all use them what eles can i use
I would say the movie is totally average, nothing you will loose your eyes on, nothing terribly bad done. What I like is that Westhill sky, though! Edited or not? Looks bloody awesome.
If i can remember right, it was like that in the game itself.
I can check the replay i have from my stint if you want
the thing that impressed me the most was the sky on westhill... but the video itself was from the beginning quite boring because of long scenes about nothing ...although they had very nice colours. in the city it got a bit better but nothing special either
Quote from bavorak :the thing that impressed me the most was the sky on westhill... but the video itself was from the beginning quite boring because of long scenes about nothing ...although they had very nice colours. in the city it got a bit better but nothing special either

Hi i do understand i not so gd at catching battles and stuff i think i just put in so many boring sences lol but yh il keep trying the sky is from The Revolution Pack made by Lynce wicth make it look amazing and then i just used bloom

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG