The online racing simulator
Clockwork Motorsports Rebuilt
(31 posts, started )
Quote from JPeace :OMGARD.

L0Lz0RDZ

anyways to make this post not pointless

good luck once again clockwork motorsports

EDIT:

I made a logo for you so you can use it, but i cba to bump so i will just edit it

Quote from lizardfolk :

Members:
Circuit Team:
proa2414 (leader)
arox123
wackozacco
saxor

Oval Team:
lizardfolk (leader)
mustafur

After a few requests to update our official roster. I've now done so in the team thread and LFSW will be updated as well
nice to see AroX123 in team
Clockwork Feb/2010 News and Near Future
Greetings all.

February for Clockwork was a heavy month of reorganization and team growth. Within it many Ideas and aspirations grew and it ended on a really good high for the team.

GTAL:
The 2010 GTAL season for Clockwork is a strange one as some know, however amongst name and team changes our performance from round 2 onwards hasbeen on a strong steady climb which will definitely continue upwards.

Round 4 at Westhill at the end of February saw the final strideupwards to the front of the field. Where Michal Saidl put the car onprovisional pole after the first qualifying session. That place unfortunately was taken in the second session and we where put back to 5th place on the grid.

Come the start of the race tensions where high for we knew we had a good chance with this one. Soon after the start it was clear that the heavy testing the night before paid off as the car came alive in the wind and Saidl took the lead from the current league leaders Triple Seven Racing and started opening up a gap. Things where going great on lap 23 with a fastest lap while 2nd and 3rd where battling. Into lap 24 and well into his stride,... Michal timed out as the number 13 struck. After a frantic reconnect the car went out to prove its worth again, going great Mike reached lap 47(or 24 on the server) firmly lapping in leading pace, however he got mashed off the track and into the gravel by a very slow but swerving International Team CAPO in their FZR.

Now After pitting to repair, skype and the vent channel went silent as now after working hard to get well into the lead lap again after the disconnect, we each quietly knew we would need a safety car at the least in order to finish well.

The rest of the race, thankfully, was relatively uneventful as Vince Verstreken and Mike Saidl just kept turning, trying to make the best of the situation. In the end the two, now very tired and hungry, drivers managed to glue enough pieces together to bring home 12th place, a little far from our hopes but a final flourish on the final lap achieved the fastest lap of the race.

Clockwork would like to thank Michal Saidl and Dominik Engel for staying as part of the Clockwork GTAL Team, driving, testing, honing setups and the great skin. Along with Vince Verstreken, JJ Wang and I we all look forward to more improvement and maybe some luck in the GTAL Round 5 at Fern Bay.

LFS Cart Kyoto500:
The LFS Cart team has begun preparations for the 2010 season of NewDimension Racing LFS Cart series. JJ Wang and Luke McVicar plan on taking the Oval rounds by storm while Jarl Teien and Vince Verstreken are ready to find there place on the road courses. Clockwork also plan on a large effort at the Kyoto 500 in June this Year.

Kyoto250:
Vince Verstreken, JJ Wang, Jarl Teien and Luke McVicar will be competing in this year’s event, trying to make a lasting effect on the Kyoto oval. Many Practice sessions have taken place in the past few months and the team has been in good attendance with some good showings, peppered with some important learning bits.

Clockwork **Something**:
Well now, something special has been in the works here at Clockwork which will please the people looking for a little more dirt in their 'Live for Speed'. It’s still in final planning but we hope to unveil next week Monday, so watch this space.
5...4....3...2...1...Go! Keep right over crest into... medium-left don't cut.

Thanks for reading cheers.
Quote from SAxor :however he got mashed off the track and into the gravel by a very slow but swerving International Team CAPO in their FZR.

Oh, it was you guys they hit in the penultimate corner? For some reason I thought it was EER and that caused a lot of confusion when I talked to them about it.

I'm sure you'll do better in the last two races (maybe not FE3 though, we'll all be destroyed by GraVt).
back again, like a villain refusing to die

Clockwork Motorsports Rebuilt
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG