Ram 704
Windows XP
Direckt X 9.0c
Grafic Card NVIDIA GeForce 6100
Grafic Memory (MB) 256
Version Vertex Sharder 3.0
Version Pixel Sharder 3.0
A lot free HDD space

Thats strange when i plays in Exterior or Interior cam i have 5.3 FPS, when i use came with wheels or i using F key i got 10 FPS.

If i foge someting please tell what is that.
it's sad you're from the united states, I'd expect better english from someone spanish
Quote from cmanns :it's sad you're from the united states, I'd expect better english from someone spanish

Oh, nice to hear that!
Quote from cmanns :it's sad you're from the united states, I'd expect better english from someone spanish

Epic agreement, at first i was like "meh" but when i saw the US flag ... just lol.

Anyways, your system should run it quite well. But im not sure. Ive seen (and also had) weaker laptops that can run it enough well. You will find that out if you download the game and play it.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Did my answer are bad reason forgot my PC smells spell checker? Hard bad are not at all. Brain is mine which uses before bad posting. Ok when bad are his your letters in wrong places, but away excuse bad when sitting for PC with solutions for words.

Answers bad wrong if when questions cannot clear seen.

Is it me or ... ? Cant see any point in your post. Or just leechin ze postcount?
Quote from hazaky :Is it me or ... ? Cant see any point in your post. Or just leechin ze postcount?

It made me chuckle, that has to count for something.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It made me chuckle, that has to count for something.

Myea, but obviously the post makes no sense (atleast in this thread). It may not meant to be postcount leechin, but it is. Well, ok. Lets not go offtopic.
I think it's pretty clear the OP is not originally from the US.
Lesson nr one dont buy computer from other country,s :P.
Yeah, they're slow. Probably did your pc in spanish buy?
Quote from hazaky :Myea, but obviously the post makes no sense (atleast in this thread). It may not meant to be postcount leechin, but it is. Well, ok. Lets not go offtopic.

oh deer, can't read properly you can, eh? Red it gain few times, then it make perhaps sense.
Quote from -NightFly- :oh deer, can't read properly you can, eh? Red it gain few times, then it make perhaps sense.

+1000000 Win
Well, yes i saw the sentences in wrong order and the words in it. So, still doesnt make any sense.

Its still like some people just dont help, they troll around to increase theyr postcount.

Did my PC are bad to play LFS ?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG