The online racing simulator
Quote from Seb66 :Sorry about that, those last two hours i was really fed up.. silly move by me. I was just going to fast while in the draft of saidl

Sorry about the bump there. I wasn't supposed to block you, I just wanted to pass the FXR as well .

And BTW blue flag... well, it was hard to say in this race if the car behind or in a front of you is lapped or is on the same lap or is a 1 lap ahead of you .
I picked the most interesting one I spotted.
Quote :seb says he needs a poo, with 2 hours to go
about 9 hours ago via web

I found an easter egg in this, slightly funny (i think im only one who thinks that way :razz
Attached images
lfs_00000070.jpg
Quote from Wilko868 :You're wasting your time if you don't tell us about it before the race!

Well I did, just not in this thread, and it was a test
Quote from Drift King CZ :I picked the most interesting one I spotted.

If it's anything to add to that, I was desperate for a dump about the minute I got into the car.
Quote from Drift King CZ :I picked the most interesting one I spotted.

I didn't realise that was going to be quoted when i said it
Well we had to have some insider info, to keep the masses glued to the tweets, all 3 of them :P
Well i caused a few blue flags today. Sorry if i didnt respect them properly, especially Fege from GraVt.
Aaprt from that, um the power for my pc wasnt plugged in and so when the battery died i fell out of the server. Luckily havoc jumped in, but we still lost some places. Then i went back in and just had fun.

I was hot though (fooking sweating) and down here in JA is hoooooot.
Gratz to podium and hush to e-team.
Well Jason tell me if you're going to continue this in the next GTAL rounds and I may sign up at Twitter and make some comments etc :P
Quote from Timo1992 :Well Jason tell me if you're going to continue this in the next GTAL rounds and I may sign up at Twitter and make some comments etc :P

Sounds good, I will advertise more next time and do my best

I would love to include in race comments from other teams
sweat idea
Wow, we caused only 5 yellow flags and we didn't respect 156 blue flags .
ban?
Blues after time out were not official, we were in the same lap... only after the crash there were some blues, maybe... You can't really recognize and you can still pass them back if you are faster as far as I know from Round 1.
oh yeah we pwned in yellow flags
For me, it seems you don't understand how LFS Stats works, like LFS it mucks up when someone rejoins the race.
I might not know everything, but i know that our driver isn't in the team no #27, and cant find our other driver anywhere ?
You left the pits after the race leader had finished therefore that final lap didn't count, so LFSStats didn't register it.
Thats what i meant, J@tko :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG