The online racing simulator
Quote from boothy :You left the pits after the race leader had finished therefore that final lap didn't count, so LFSStats didn't register it.

So that was the guy which caused a small texture/skin (or whatever) load lag and it was still during official lap (last lap). Chmpf. Next time try to join after everyone finishes.
OMG a join lag, you are allowed to rejoin the race after you timeout you know, obviously 35 just didnt leave the pits in time. Perhaps we should close the pit exit once the leader finishes the race next time.
No one from my team told me where the leader was in ts, and i didnt know where the leader was when i timeouted. When i left the pits i only then saw that the race was over..
Yes, sorry, I didn't notice the timeout .
Congratulations to the teams that participated of the race. The race was very good, 6 hours of a lot of fun, but with a lot of work too.

Maximum Racing ftw!
You didn't mention that the fastest lap he tied with me was when I had damage!
Quote from racer hero :You didn't mention that the fastest lap he tied with me was when I had damage!

He also didn't mention how you rage quit when you were making mistakes negotiating traffic
He also didn't mention that I quit because I didn't want to waste my day driving around to get DQ'ed because Rui's internet died.
Last time you drove you kinda wasted your day anyway?
Well I didn't know I was wasting my day till the end that time, I didn't start the race knowing I had no chance at finishing on the lead lap.
Quote from racer hero :Well I didn't know I was wasting my day till the end that time, I didn't start the race knowing I had no chance at finishing on the lead lap.

See no, it's not a DQ to drive over 75%. You simply don't get any distance over 75% counted.

Results up shortly !
Quote from dekojester :See no, it's not a DQ to drive over 75%. You simply don't get any distance over 75% counted.

Results up shortly !

Thats still MANY laps xD
Does anyone know what the race pace at FE3 will be?
I heard 1.17 from somewhere
Maybe 1.17.5x ???
1.19.7x at start?
I'd say that the fastest lap will be around 1.16.8 average laptime around 1.17.5
fastest lap will be low 1.16 or maybe high 15.
Quote from MoMo92i :fastest lap will be low 1.16 or maybe high 15.

We are talking about Race and not Q

I dont think there will be a 1:15 in Race
Hi,
In ZION team we tried prepare to this race quite good, but then it came out as always, I mean bad
Our fastest driver Pit3k couldn't race that weekend and we hardly collected 3 drivers from which only Mroziu and I had enough time to practise.

In test races I was faster, so we decided that I will drive start and finish, and Mroziu middle of the race. At the last lap of first stint, our tire blown up and we ran out from road, then the livestream showed us again, and I went off track again due to checking pitstop settings. Unfortunately car was damaged litle bit, and i had to turn right on straight ;/, when SC came out I regaind time to leader, but we decided to repair car at next pitstop. Then Mroziu started driving, he spuned once and had lag crash with CQ, then due to blown tire hit wall at last turn, with big damage went to pits. For last two hours I tried to regain as much as possible. When Mroziu started driving (after 2,5h) we were about 16 place with small diff to top10, at beginning of 4th hour, we were 18th and only 3-4 other cars were on the same lap, a had great racing with some people from places 6-10, with them i could overtake some slower cars without fight Sometimes propably i was slowing Staskievicius and rest of them, but for most of that time I was in some sort of trance - once I even blocked someone at start finish straight and this was also on livestream sorry for that.
30 minutes before end, my connection started lagging, and then i had DSC, i reconnected again but bars were bad, Mroziu had to drive again. We finished race on 22 place, this is our worst score in season, but race was great.

I'm impressed that so many times that we were shown in livestream - it must be saved form my children.
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero
Quote from N!ghtm@re :We are talking about Race and not Q

I dont think there will be a 1:15 in Race

Ye wanted to say 1.16 instead of 1.15 and 1.17 instead of 1.16 ^^
Racepace should be around 1.17.X -> 1.16.5 ish if its not to much wind with FXR. One of the better tracks for FXR I guess

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG