The online racing simulator
Well seriously dunno why they are here...when I see some good teams like MoS or of course Maximum Racing and GraVt which were in waiting list and which have completed a podium for their first race and CAPO which was in since the begining of the season having 25points (counting the 10 bonus points)...

I know this is an amateur league but last season I haven't had any problems in traffic. And there was a race in Fern Bay black...
Quote from MoMo92i :And there was a race in Fern Bay black...

Hell heah Morgan, real endurance race
#78 - Fege
Congratulations to Maximum Racing for the win and Something awful racing for third

We had a great race in GraVt today. Thanks you all for respect the blue flag. It was just a few times someone didint get the messege of blueflag, but overall very good. We did allmost no mistakes and were lucky in the race today.

See you all at Fernbay, and thanks admins for a great event!
Yes certainly the most hard combo of LFS and this chicane with these tyres :s but don't have see lot of trouble their. There was an amazing fight their too (E-Team won the race with an amazing gap of 2.67s and LR were 9s behind spdo/Qlimax/EER) but no problems with traffic ! That was racing ! That was endurance ! certainly my best race !

I can't understand what they do in GTAL when they have only 26pts in 3 races including 10 bonus points whereas some teams like MoS, Maximum racing or GraVt weren't in. They have had puncture so many times ! I remember round 2 where they have had almost the same race causing several SC (including the last one if I'm right).

It is really scandalous when you read their point of view of the accident with E-Team. i was really upset when I read it !

I know this is an amateur league...but not a noobish

Who think like me that Fern bay race is for GraVt or 7Karat?
T7R is coming back strong for the last two last races of the season
2 laps before end i timed out.... :S
Quote from ivantod :2 laps before end i timed out.... :S

I timeouted on the last lap, just before chicane. We lost many positions there from the 12th :/
Quote from MoMo92i :

Who think like me that Fern bay race is for GraVt or 7Karat?

Hope so ....
Quote from MoMo92i :Yes certainly the most hard combo of LFS and this chicane with these tyres :s but don't have see lot of trouble their. There was an amazing fight their too (E-Team won the race with an amazing gap of 2.67s and LR were 9s behind spdo/Qlimax/EER) but no problems with traffic ! That was racing ! That was endurance ! certainly my best race !

I can't understand what they do in GTAL when they have only 26pts in 3 races including 10 bonus points whereas some teams like MoS, Maximum racing or GraVt weren't in. They have had puncture so many times ! I remember round 2 where they have had almost the same race causing several SC (including the last one if I'm right).

It is really scandalous when you read their point of view of the accident with E-Team. i was really upset when I read it !

I know this is an amateur league...but not a noobish

I totally agree with you, GTAL should be 3rd league something like Formula 3 in real life but not league for new comers.
Quote from Fege :Congratulations to Maximum Racing for the win and Something awful racing for third

Thanks, and good job to you as well on debut.
Quote from Tomhah :T7R is coming back strong for the last two last races of the season

I can say the same about Clockwork and gratz to the winners!

Even after such an unlucky race I feel good now and I had some great racing and my "mission" was completed anyway. After 4SRT broke up all I wanted was to keep driving in GTAL and prove myself I can repeat the 1st stint in R1, so I tried Optix (Clockwork now) as I promised Sean to drive for them if I won't for CoRe. Too bad I won't be able to try again next year because of IGTC.
Quote from Tomhah :It was because you guys were excellent at letting us through. Thank you so much for respecting blue-flag! There were some cars that never did anything with blue-flag. Like if they were racing for a position. But there also were some guys who didnt make me lose one single tenth, like RSR. For backmarkers: Watch RSR (at least when I lapped them) on how to behave under blue-flag

Grats to top 3.

This isn't getting emphasized enough... the the blue flag behavior today was top-notch. There were a few odd incidents here and there but for the most part, the slower traffic was very courteous and predictable. I wasn't biting my nails every time I or one of my teammates came up on a slower car.
luck for you then :P But yeah, most were quite good. But there was 2-3 who didnt respect the blue-flag :P Well, that might not be that many, but its still some :P
Quote from tmehlinger :This isn't getting emphasized enough... the the blue flag behavior today was top-notch. There were a few odd incidents here and there but for the most part, the slower traffic was very courteous and predictable. I wasn't biting my nails every time I or one of my teammates came up on a slower car.

+1

I was impressed by the standard of blue flag behaviour and behaviour from everyone overall. Good, clean racing, and I'm actually amazed to say I believe the group of rookies we have here are cleaner and more sensible than some of the Masters of Endurance drivers. Ok, so most of us lack somewhat in experience and aren't as quick. But you lot really put a smile on my face today!
Quote from Wilko868 :But you lot really put a smile on my face today!

Are you sure that wasn't leading the race for some time and finishing in 3rd?
#92 - need
Quote from MoMo92i :Agree with Tommy...

Congratz podium ! Special thanks to #31 IRM, #27 RSR, #06 ZION for their fair play ! In the contrary #29 VM racing and of course #28 CAPO which need 500m to prepare a turn and don't care of other drivers/teams...Thanks you guys to destroy our race...

We were on podium...such a long time we weren't

I've not watched the replay as yet, only just started downloading it. But our 2nd driver wasn't getting the blue flag warnings in game and so we were trying to advise him via TS using the remote. Didn't always work as well as we might have hoped.
If, after watching the replay, I see anything specific about our drivers behaviour under blue-flag, we'll address it then.
Quote from pik_d :Are you sure that wasn't leading the race for some time and finishing in 3rd?

Well that contributed nicely
Quote from pik_d :Are you sure that wasn't leading the race for some time and finishing in 3rd?

Haha xD that put a smile around my face!
Quote from Hahmo :http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/session/7673/results are these the official results?

No. Official results will never be the spdo ones. We do images containing the official results. I'm currently running the tracker again to get a correct set of data. Official results may be as early as Tuesday if no more protests and nothing to check out.
Quote from need :I've not watched the replay as yet, only just started downloading it. But our 2nd driver wasn't getting the blue flag warnings in game and so we were trying to advise him via TS using the remote. Didn't always work as well as we might have hoped.
If, after watching the replay, I see anything specific about our drivers behaviour under blue-flag, we'll address it then.

Hum...that's sometimes happen dunno why No problems with that

In général everything was good that's the reason why there was not many crashes ! GTAL level is good but please...CAPO next time train ! 1.40.97 in best lap whereas best lap was 1.35.10...there is a problem !

It was a nice race with a nice fight for the win ! #13, #25, #05, #01, #07, #24, #36...is it a new record of leader change for GTAL?
Quote from EliteAti :4th Stint was really awful, had to struggle with damaged engine, we tried to reduce the effects by lowering front downforce, but that was a bad idea, indeed. I was really lucky not to get a puncture even after Sebs divebomb. After driving 4 hours, feeling bit tired and annoyed that the sucky car couldnt do any better.

Sorry about that, those last two hours i was really fed up.. silly move by me. I was just going to fast while in the draft of saidl
Had some problems with passing blue-flagged ones too, althou there were some nice drivers that just lifted off throttle and let me pass Anyways, had a good race, except my fail with tyres "ok, one more lap and I'll pit" and in T1 my front tyre went flat :/
Quote from Seb66 :Sorry about that, those last two hours i was really fed up.. silly move by me. I was just going to fast while in the draft of saidl

No probs, but i would of let you passed me on the next straight, because i couldnt fight back against your pace due to the damn broken engine. If we had been on same vent room, i would of told you that i let you pass asap.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG