The online racing simulator
Hi, I've just registered for the champ. There are 34 registered users, What are my chances to race tomorrow?. thanks.
well we know at least 2 people wont be racing so... good
New signups are now closed until 10PM tomorrow evening.
Test?
Quote from franky500 :i have added the pit entry / exit markers to the ATC 60 Lap GP Server now

Out of curiosity... on a scale from 1 to 10, how anal are you going to be about the pit entrance markers?
boy george.
Might be that im not coming even if i make it in time back to home. Too pissed off because of GTAL, just good to relax without lfs for a day or two.. Have to see tomorrow..
oooh what happened in GTAL? (by the way this is nothing like GTAL..... that i know of)
Ofc this isn't

Where can we start. Hutchinson pushes us off the track, and a little mistake in the next lap, loads of damage > must pit = overall we lost more than 2min.

I go in for the last 10 minutes and timeout in the last lap from 12th place, dunno what the official position will be.

After 5h and 50 minutes of pushing and doing the best that we can, i go there and ruin the hole race really pisses me off, if you understand.. :/
yeah, i guess your right... your too rubbish to race in the ATC 60 lapper.... i understand if you want to back out. you know, scared and that

Quote from dadge :boy george.

I better start practicing making that turn a little bit wider then.
That inspired me, im going to ram people tomorrow.
now now hahmo! your better than that (besides.. you would be banned quite quickly .

Last chance for everybody to ensure they have got the details needed.

And remember for at the end of the race:

Race End - At the end of the race please REMAIN ON TRACK and drive a cool down lap. Top 3 cars need to go to the Start / Finish line, All others please proceed to the pits. This is for the purpose of screenshots and for admins to check racers Ballast settings.
Already back home probably i can get something out of this..
Sorry that I still couldn't make it. :sadbanana
could have told me
Quote from franky500 :could have told me

When? I still didn't know fore sure at 2000 if I would be able to be there 10 minutes before the race.
lol. nvm, you would have only been "effed" anyway
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG