The online racing simulator
BL1 - Round 1 Pre race discussion
Feel like discussing? great! feel free to use and abuse this thread!.

Feel free to post your hi-res skins (if you have them), help people out with setups, and just plain moan for no reason.

I'll post a set that i normally use for blackwood (quite frankly... i find it awesome!)

My PB is currently a 1:33.90 so hopefully it should keep me in play for some good points.
Attached files
XFG_BL1 09 PREF!!.set - 132 B - 1048 views
Should be great, i'm in
#4 - dadge
it might be a good idea to have a kind of shakedown night. maybe some organised pre season races just to wet the appetite.
franky: is there any kind of auto response once i signed up? (or a complete drivers list?)

EDIT: ignore.... found it
any server ready for trainning?

1:33 damm it franky slow down
Quote from Neto_r :any server ready for trainning?

1:33 damm it franky slow down

Ot shouldn't be hard to find a BL1 server with XFGs.
#8 - dadge
yeah. look for the one called ATC 60 Lap something or other lol.
#9 - Hahmo
Is 1.34 very good average laptime? :P I mean, i wont get lapped too many times with that kind of times..?
a low 34 is a good time.
I know you can get 1.33 in sprint races, just wasent sure about longer races..
Quote from Hahmo :I know you can get 1.33 in sprint races, just wasent sure about longer races..

1.33.8 regular its possible in longer races
I heard backmarkers are wanted, so I'll try my best.

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Edit: I know I should have waited to say that...

Seems like I'll be out of town in a swimming pool all weekend. See you guys at Aston then.
Quote from de Souza :I heard backmarkers are wanted, so I'll try my best.

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Edit: I know I should have waited to say that...

Seems like I'll be out of town in a swimming pool all weekend. See you guys at Aston then.

i'll fill in for ya....
Only a couple of days to go!.

I will be sending out e-mails either later today or tomorrow which will include a summary and server confirmations.

There are 4 people who have not included their e-mail address when signing up. On this occasion i will PM Them but i will need their e-mail address for future races.
Im sorry but seems like im not able to race in this race, because

1. I have some church things.. dont ask
2. I have some internet connection problems, disconnects & i see others as lag when more than 20 cars on the track.

so.. good luck to everyone else
thats a shame.

I will still send you the information just incase your connection is able to improve.
It hasn't improved in 2.5 months.. and still doesn't seem to improve at all, just gets worse. I've made few threads asking for more suggestions but no one seems to be bothered to suggest anything. :/ Myself i have tried everything i know about connections..
#19 - VoiD
New suggestion:
Beg
to solve
?
Anybody up for some practice today?
Thank GOD i got the connection fixed. Tomorrow GTAL so tough if i get to practise for this.. lemmesee
yeah, gtal tomorrow... practice on sunday
Church on the morning.. ill be home just before the race.. tight schedule for me
If I am late to qual, i can take part for race?
as long as you are there at least 10 minutes before race kickoff time. (start at back of grid)
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG