The online racing simulator
Quote from prOmo_LTU :That was my,but you where overtaking me from outside,and you saw that i have a lot of damage,you where overtaking me in the corner,so i think it is your foult that you descided to do that in such a dangerous turn,overtaking damaged car.

I actually was on your inside, not outside. I even backed up from that corner, giving you room and causing no contact. You went on the grass, and that is all your fault, I made no contact with you.
Quote from csf :penalty - stop go for car 28

i can't describe the actions of car 28 in any other way than daft. Firstly you almost took out car 01 on the run up by not looking in your mirrors, then you cut back onto racing line by taking a sharp turn left into 13. Sg for 28 and a clear warning to be more aware of their surroundings!

are you serious???
#53 - CSF
Yes. I would not have posted otherwise.
Quote from NagashTheBlack :I actually was on your inside, not outside. I even backed up from that corner, giving you room and causing no contact. You went on the grass, and that is all your fault, I made no contact with you.

So if you see me comming off the grass,when i can't control my car,you shild think about avoiding a contact :P
Did tracker died?
#56 - CSF
Yes Boothy's internet died and so with it the tracker failed. He thinks he might fix it, but deko might just do a complete re-jig.
3 hours, MY BACK HURTS DAMNIT! FXR is really awful on the track, i hope Yann can keep somewhat close pace so we can get a nice position.
Quote from CSF :Yes Boothy's internet died and so with it the tracker failed. He thinks he might fix it, but deko might just do a complete re-jig.

Yeah there's about 5 minutes worth of data lost, and now I can't connect to the NDR site and it can't connect to me. Meh
Thanks capo, ruining the race for us!
Thanks Czech internet provider Casablanca for ruining my race and also #28 . But np. I had good times, well, it's kinda hotlapping... and thanks to everyone who let me pass easily!

EDIT: Erm, I don't really know if it's Czech, but that doesn't matter.
Quote from CSF :Car 28 will be Disqualified from the rest of the race.

This is for repeated dangerous driving offences under the blue flag, and a general lack of control of their car. Their position in future GTAL will be considered after the race.

Thnx!
I hope they dont continue the rest of season
#64 - CSF
Well if your in IGTC, they are there too.
Quote from CSF :Well if your in IGTC, they are there too.

Well, if they put on a "show" like today they won´t be there for long.
the races i can remember, capo did strange things..
Leaders are being very smart about passing lapped cars from what i saw...well done.
How to finish 6+ when you have lead the race during several hours...
Quote from Hahmo :Lap: 178
Cars involved: 35 & 05
05 Pushes us out of the track, so we lost lots of time and causing a little damage.

Thanks for writing this so i didn't have to.
4th Stint was really awful, had to struggle with damaged engine, we tried to reduce the effects by lowering front downforce, but that was a bad idea, indeed. I was really lucky not to get a puncture even after Sebs divebomb. After driving 4 hours, feeling bit tired and annoyed that the sucky car couldnt do any better.
Grats to leaders!

We had 1st place hopes untill i jumped in then CAPO pwnt us
Quote from z-ro 8 :Leaders are being very smart about passing lapped cars from what i saw...well done.

It was because you guys were excellent at letting us through. Thank you so much for respecting blue-flag! There were some cars that never did anything with blue-flag. Like if they were racing for a position. But there also were some guys who didnt make me lose one single tenth, like RSR. For backmarkers: Watch RSR (at least when I lapped them) on how to behave under blue-flag

Grats to top 3.
Agree with Tommy...

Congratz podium ! Special thanks to #31 IRM, #27 RSR, #06 ZION for their fair play ! In the contrary #29 VM racing and of course #28 CAPO which need 500m to prepare a turn and don't care of other drivers/teams...Thanks you guys to destroy our race...

We were on podium...such a long time we weren't
in GTAL 2009 LRT was 11 in first round (should be minimum top 5) but International team C.A.P.O can't race fair from that times...

Anyway Gratz to top 3 teams

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG