The online racing simulator
Thanks
Then ill be starting from the back
Sorry, can't attend to this one.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sorry, can't attend to this one.

I don't actually have you down as signed up for this league anyway... am i missing something?
Race details for tomorrow have now been SENT! If you have not received the e-mail then let me know otherwise it will be a mad dash on sunday for you to grab server access details .

The e-mail will have come from [email protected] and is entitled "ATC 60 Lap GP Details" and contains a .doc (Msoft office) attachment.
I'm not accpeting .doc from you Franky (why can't it be .pdf?)

Email received.
Quote from franky500 :Race details for tomorrow have now been SENT! If you have not received the e-mail then let me know otherwise it will be a mad dash on sunday for you to grab server access details .

The e-mail will have come from [email protected] and is entitled "ATC 60 Lap GP Details" and contains a .doc (Msoft office) attachment.

Not received.. Please use this email ~removed for security~

Thx
good question... Dadge.. why cant it be PDF?.

If you cant open it then i might aswell just copy / paste it here! (but that requires effort!)
Quote from aobrien :Not received.. Please use this email ~removed for security~

Thx

Done
same here, no mail recieved
Quote from mrspeed21 :same here, no mail recieved

got ur addy before u edited it and have sent it now.
ok thx , i edited my post cause i noticed that y have removed the email address in the previous post
once i have it theres no need for the whole world to know (if you dont want them to)
Quote from three_jump :I'm not accpeting .doc from you Franky (why can't it be .pdf?)

Email received.

then i would have to install adobe.
Quote from franky500 :I don't actually have you down as signed up for this league anyway... am i missing something?

Yea, forgot to sign up. Will do this later.
Quote from three_jump :I'm not accpeting .doc from you Franky (why can't it be .pdf?)

Email received.

just found out why it cant be PDF.

Apparently the last time he introduced people to a PDF-File he got put on some list....
#42 - VoiD
Can´t read the *.doc, it´s damaged...

Quote :
ÐÏࡱá
etc

what are you trying to read it with?
#45 - VoiD
Tried it with M$ Office07.. what else? Winamp?

Anyway, thx for the pdf.

...but nothing new to read.
then ur office 07 is borked

Im off to do some practicing, because domination... .is the name... and domination... is the game!.

ITS ON!
but it confirms that you have read the rules. that's a plus for us
Sorry cant Race
Hiya,
sorry folks but i cant do the Race tomorrow because i have moved to a new Home and my Provider didnt get my DSL quick enough to work.... i just use a SurfStick at the Moment but i think this connection is not good enough to Race Online! So you can give my Startplace to another Racer.

Bye and have fun tomorrow!
DOC
i have added the pit entry / exit markers to the ATC 60 Lap GP Server now
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG