The online racing simulator
Ironhorse Racing (IHR)
(91 posts, started )
Sry but this server is sux. Rammers, lag, ban for nothing. CITRA miss
Quote from Duhec :Sry but this server is sux. Rammers, lag, ban for nothing. CITRA miss

server sux? Don't come back then.
Rammers? Report them with replay in the correct place and they will be dealt with.
Lag? It's on 500 servers, so you are having a go at them not us.
ban for nothing? I seriously doubt it. Got a replay to prove this?
Just another baseless report.

He is the exact type we don't want on our servers, the leeches that complain at everyone's hard work yet don't lift a finger to make a report ever.
Way to go ! Please go back LFS cruise servers where you belong.
Quote from menantoll :server sux? Don't come back then.
Rammers? Report them with replay in the correct place and they will be dealt with.
Lag? It's on 500 servers, so you are having a go at them not us.
ban for nothing? I seriously doubt it. Got a replay to prove this?

If you are already a good admin ... tell me why I was banned. Each would upset if he were unnecessarily banned. We apologize for earlier post ... but I was angry.
Quote from Duhec :If you are already a good admin ... tell me why I was banned. Each would upset if he were unnecessarily banned. We apologize for earlier post ... but I was angry.

There was no reason given on the ban list so I was unable to tell you why. Yes I did look at the time of replying to you. It was only for 3 days so it wouldn't have been that serious though none of the admins will ban for no reason at all. Had you saved your replay and posted in the relevent place on our forum we would have looked at it and considered removing your ban. However, the result of your dummy throwing in here means you are no longer welcome on our servers. Case closed.
I just wanted to say that I got ban for no reason. And again today, despite an apology ... any chance for unbann?
I doubt they will let you in the server after you said "server sux". Don't you think?
Jpeace is right, server is good
this thread is for the team, not the server(s). please use their forum.
#60 - VoiD
Wasn´t intentional, he´s just Natural Born Retarded...
Quote from bds :There are specific admins who are complete idiots and don't know their ass from their elbow

Considering it's an S2 server and you are posting from a demo account I can only assume that this is a second account you have registered to keep your real identity hidden. I believe second accounts are forbidden here?

Edit: So Mr. Bluenavy, maybe you didn't try to hide as your demo account is the same name as your racer name. Just letting you know your ban was about to run out but I've now made it permanent.
Just got banned for no reason. The reason says, "no clue". I didn't do anything wrong.
Quote from 31794ty :Just got banned for no reason. The reason says, "no clue". I didn't do anything wrong.

here not here.
I was banned for lfsei? what is this? i play a lot of times and i obey the rules and now ban because of what??
Quote from pedronery :I was banned for lfsei? what is this? i play a lot of times and i obey the rules and now ban because of what??

read post #68 ffs
What makes your safety level or rating?
Reporting problem with IHR server
I can't join race because I get spectated because of bad car setup -> button clutch
I have got axis clutch. I can join only when I've got a car with autoclutch or I turn on autoclutch in settings.
I don't what can make this prob exactly but I'm sure it's because of Airio.
I use mouse + 3 pedals set -> this might be problem but it wasn't recently.
ButtonClutch = NOT autoclutch AND NOT shifter

You need to have axis clutch enabled if you are not using autoclutch.
Do you really think I have it disabled?
Why would anyone set auto clutch on and axis clutch?
Don't bother if you're not Airio "guru" or from IHR
Problem is not in my lfs, computer whatever which is mine.
It's something wrong in Airio in IHR server
Put on 3% of restriction in FXO,if that's the case.

Other than that,I do NOT have any problems like you do.
Quote from diNOSaur :Do you really think I have it disabled?
Why would anyone set auto clutch on and axis clutch?
Don't bother if you're not Airio "guru" or from IHR
Problem is not in my lfs, computer whatever which is mine.
It's something wrong in Airio in IHR server

Go on any non-IHR server and let's see then...
dude...
Thx for help but it's not the case.
I've already tried LR too because it has updated Airio like IHR
Ok, do something for me, join the server I'm on, the [LFS] Hotlap League and see if it works. This is also updated to 2.3.7, and doesn't allow button clutch. See if it's you or airio
Dinosaur, the "button clutch" was a thing required by Boothy (if I'm not mistaken) to be added to Airio, defined as NOT autoclutch AND (at the same time) NOT shifter. To tell the truth, I do not much understand if that is truly how a button clutch could be defined. What I know is that by default the button autoclutch check should not be active, so people with any clutch can join... Checking right now...

EDIT: I checked the code and I believe Airio is behaving according to given specification. (But maybe the specification was not quite correct?) Also I think the admins setting up Airio at IHR specifically required button clutch not to be allowed. The solution now would be to disable that requirement and later supply a better specification of what is a button clutch.

Ironhorse Racing (IHR)
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG