The online racing simulator
Another thread about song name request.
(38 posts, started )
Ow elow.

Im listening to one megamix and stuff, and then i heard this track. Does anyone have idea what is the name of it? Sounds really good to my ears

I recorded it directly from the mix, so ive uploaded this to zippyshare so u can play it directly and have a listen. I are good song y0

Edit: Ow darn, seems like zippyshare cant play wma files directly on site. Download please? =[
404 here.

So you have a link to it's youtube page?
#3 - amp88
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :404 here.

So you have a link to it's youtube page?

Not planning to put it on youtube because of that little part tho. But, i quickly uploaded it to megaupload. I are good song y0

Edit
Quote from amp88 :Remix of Chris Isaak - Wicked Game. Don't know what mix it is though...

Thanks a bunch for this quick reply, thanks! :]
#5 - troy
Sorry for doublepost, a little bump tho. I had to mention that, i heard that track first time in the superstar show that was in TV and stuff. This girl was singing it. So, this is how she sang it. I are good song y0
You should just make this a sticky'd " what's the name of this song " thread. I'm posting a youtube vid of a song that I can't find the artist of. I'll post it in a bit.
there is also WatZatSong.com
a website that allows you to find the artist and the title of a tune that you have in your head
Haha wow, took all that time to make a crappy vid, and somebody tells me the name within like 5-10 mins of me posting it.... thanks a bunch!
It definitely is a remix of No Limit, by 2Unlimited.
And it definitely isn't Trance.
Song stuck in my head...

Lyrics go about like Where/Who do you run to.... Who's the man.... Where/Who do you run to.... Who's the man.... Where/Who do you run to.... Who's the man.... ladidladilala.

Genre is something like club/house/sort of chillout but faster. Male singer with the voice of Haitian/Jamaican/N'orleans/Cigar&Whiskeyan heritage

Help! :banghead:
I have a long lost ABBA tune I can't get out of my head...hadn't listened to it since 2000; can't really put my finger on the lyrics, but I think the chorus rythm (is that right?) is na-na-na na-nah-nah, na-na-na na-nah-nah, na na na na nah...sorry for the lack of info, but If I had caught the lyrics the last time I heard them, I could be more specific.
Quote from Senninha25 :I have a long lost ABBA tune I can't get out of my head...hadn't listened to it since 2000; can't really put my finger on the lyrics, but I think the chorus rythm (is that right?) is na-na-na na-nah-nah, na-na-na na-nah-nah, na na na na nah...sorry for the lack of info, but If I had caught the lyrics the last time I heard them, I could be more specific.

You guys are really pushing it.

Dancing Queen?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s&feature=fvst

Ring Ring?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... m3l64&feature=channel
Haha!

I love these kind of requests.

"lalalala aaa dum dum lala"

Go figure.
you're not even close...much more blues involved, and the music is sang only by agnetha.
Was it like, a slow song? Woman singing? I gotta agree with DevilDare here ...
Quote from Krane :Song stuck in my head...

Lyrics go about like Where/Who do you run to.... Who's the man.... Where/Who do you run to.... Who's the man.... Where/Who do you run to.... Who's the man.... ladidladilala.

Genre is something like club/house/sort of chillout but faster. Male singer with the voice of Haitian/Jamaican/N'orleans/Cigar&Whiskeyan heritage

Help! :banghead:

Nina Simone, Felix Da Housecat - Sinnerman :bounce8:

Been irking me for weeks, finally got it.
Quote from Senninha25 :I have a long lost ABBA tune I can't get out of my head...hadn't listened to it since 2000; can't really put my finger on the lyrics, but I think the chorus rythm (is that right?) is na-na-na na-nah-nah, na-na-na na-nah-nah, na na na na nah...sorry for the lack of info, but If I had caught the lyrics the last time I heard them, I could be more specific.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cwKCU8Z5c

(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG