The online racing simulator
Still no skinthread?
Quote from JPeace :Oh, but he is in charge of saturday qualifying though.

saturday qualifying

btw... I'll be at Sunday Qualifying (muhahaha)
Anyone remember Rudy's qual time?
The qualifying replay usually does.
Was 34.8x i think or .7x
Yes, I just checked it. Thanks anyway .
Driver adding.

Ive sent a mail with an addition to our lineup. Could you please clear/unclear him before Saturday? We would like to have him ready

Thanks
Wilko driving for the USA
Quote from Drift King CZ :Wilko driving for the USA

We've got a brit on our team already, just he doesn't do GTAL. You've seen him winning LLWS though.
How about Wind in the races now?
Quote from phoenixIlooka :How about Wind in the races now?

As per usual, will be announced with teh drivers' briefing thread. based on forecast for west-england areas.
#39 - need
Met office forecast for South-west England.

Quote :Outlook for Friday to Sunday:
It will remain unsettled and at times windy with rain or showers in all areas and some of these will be heavy and prolonged. It should be mild at times.

1.34.67 for Rudy ? Oh ! :o
I want to do better
Quote from theodinho29 :1.34.67 for Rudy ? Oh ! :o
I want to do better

you know, sometimes shit happens and then you cant do 1.35
lol shit happened in SO...sometimes luck happens? Not for E-Team :s
We are ready to fail!
Broadcast today?
-
(SAxor) DELETED by SAxor
Quote from Tomhah :
Lap and Timecode (race time will suffice for protests before official mpr is up) Lap: 39-40(?)
Cars involved: #25 and #24
Brief description of incident: He hit my rear-end making me spin and the tires got many spots, which ment I had to pit earlier.

Eric thought Tommy was staying inside at left hand braking point (under the bridge) but then Tommy moved to the right and Eric moved left. In the confusion Eric missed his braking point.
Quote from Makao :Lap 57 (car 16) time about 1h 40mins - end of 2nd sector

cars 16, 12

12 hits 16 causing a spin and damage

That was my,but you where overtaking me from outside,and you saw that i have a lot of damage,you where overtaking me in the corner,so i think it is your foult that you descided to do that in such a dangerous turn,overtaking damaged car.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :That was my,but you where overtaking me from outside,and you saw that i have a lot of damage,you where overtaking me in the corner,so i think it is your foult that you descided to do that in such a dangerous turn,overtaking damaged car.

So we should follow you to the pits?
Quote from Makao :So we should follow you to the pits?

The long straight was like few corners away

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG