The online racing simulator
IFCL Round 1- Protest
Between me and Kristi:
I finally got past him after 10 laps, which was good racing, but when i got past him, he full on wacks me into corner after split 1, flys me off the track, and just carrys on. Shows no respect at all, ill be honest yes i hit him, but when i did i let him back past, i thought it was unfair to overtake like that, but him, NAH!
Lap: Around lap 26-30 ish
Quote from kart-36 :Between me and Kristi:
I finally got past him after 10 laps, which was good racing, but when i got past him, he full on wacks me into corner after split 1, flys me off the track, and just carrys on. Shows no respect at all, ill be honest yes i hit him, but when i did i let him back past, i thought it was unfair to overtake like that, but him, NAH!
Lap: Around lap 26-30 ish

i saw you two guys racing in the stream and i was very excited, had my jeans unzipped for a while.. good and fair racing untill that, and i thought he would've waited for you like you did, but nope... that was disrespectfull

1000th posts provided by the post provider Dennis Lind the post provider
Holmes... we saw that, and yes, its going to be sorted ASAP
I forgot to save the replay of the sprint race. Please notify when it gets posted somewhere as I need to take a look at it for a possible protest. Thanks.
From what i hear all replays are on the spdo database as of now
#7 - Mr.46
Between #08 (A.Moroz) and #46 (J.Lappalainen)
#08 hits #46 in the last wide corner, so that #46 loses 5-6 positions
Lap: Sprint Race, lap 2
Quote from Mr.46 :Between #08 (A.Moroz) and #46 (J.Lappalainen)
#08 hits #46 in the last wide corner, so that #46 loses 5-6 positions
Lap: Sprint Race, lap 2

Read the first post and use the link provided
#9 - Mr.46
Quote from MaKaKaZo :Read the first post and use the link provided

Whatever, me and Ati solved with PM So dont give penalty
@ Dennis, yeah was very fun racing, but yeah like you said, until that
@ Oscar, thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG