The online racing simulator
skinning samples pack
(4 posts, started )
skinning samples pack
Some time ago there was a "skinning samples pack" available at RSC (S1 I think) with alternative grilles and some logos. And, there was a template for such a plate you put your starting number on, dunno what its called in english. Does anyone have this one, or can you tell me some site where I can find such a "number plate"?
#2 - Smax
These "side panels" [for want of a better word] were created by the Master Skinnerz admin Bunta. They include the brands created by the development team for the LFS universe. Hopefully they'll get you started.
yeah thats exactly what I ment, thanks!
#4 - Smax
If you prefer some real world brands then you can have this one that I quickly created in between these two posts presuming you have software that can read a photoshop document file [.psd]

N.B I haven't stretch compensated this.

Click this link for the Master Skinnerz tutorial on what that means if your'e not sure.
http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... lay&thread=1135206271

The ALMS plate came from somewhere on Master Skinnerz, I think it might have been Al Heely or Ian H who posted it, I can't remember...anyway credit to whoever did create it.

I thought I had a DTM style plate somewhere but it would seem not... oh well hope that helps you.

skinning samples pack
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG